Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Never take the advice of a crook who lies to cover his crimes. Democrats have been committing voter fraud for decades and have been getting away with it. Anyone denying that fact has some real problems dealing with the truth.
Republicans have been committing voter fraud for decades and have been getting away with it. Anyone denying that fact has some real problems dealing with the truth.

marke

In a statement released by his Save America PAC, Trump proclaimed “The insurrection took place on November 3, Election Day. January 6 was the Protest!”

If so, I wonder why he decided not to pardon any of them?

Presidents don't pardon innocent people. Democrat presidents don't do it because democrats are the ones who file charges against the innocent in the first place. Republican presidents don't do it because they do not believe innocent people need to be pardoned, just freed.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Presidents don't pardon innocent people.
So presidents only pardon guilty people? Why would Republican presidents, who supposedly believe in "law and order," pardon guilty people?

Trump pardoned Steve Bannon for fraud. If presidents don't pardon innocent people, are you saying that Steve Bannon was in fact guilty of fraud?

marke

So presidents only pardon guilty people? Why would Republican presidents, who supposedly believe in "law and order," pardon guilty people?

Trump pardoned Steve Bannon for fraud. If presidents don't pardon innocent people, are you saying that Steve Bannon was in fact guilty of fraud?
I don't know the details of Steve Bannon's conviction. If he was falsely accused then I will have to admit that republican presidents do pardon innocent people falsely accused and convicted of crimes, like Mike Flynn was, by demonic democrat devils seeking to overthrow the US government under President Trump.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
All you need do is what I did, I went and read a bunch of her published articles. It becomes crystal clear in a very short time she's a marxist ideologue.

I've already read a bunch of her published articles, and no, she isn't a "marxist loon" just because you warble that she is.

She has the knowledge and skill to look at history with clear eyes, and you don't. Your eyes are clouded by conspiracy and 12-14 hours a day of gorging on confirmation bias.

marke

I've already read a bunch of her published articles, and no, she isn't a "marxist loon" just because you warble that she is.

She has the knowledge and skill to look at history with clear eyes, and you don't. Your eyes are clouded by conspiracy and 12-14 hours a day of gorging on confirmation bias.
Evolutionists, secularists, atheists, Marxists, hedonists, racists, and others who are wrong on so many things are not necessarily unintelligent, just deceived.

Gary K

Banned
Trump was staging a coup. LOL.

He was out to overthrow his own administration. He was out to overthrow himself. And the marxists on this site, no matter how badly they hate Trump, are out to expose this evil behavior. How dare he throw himself out of office when they so badly want the credit for that!

No wonder they are still so mad at him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You're on the right track! So far so good!

He was out to overthrow his own administration. He was out to overthrow himself.

2c54244e8d85908ec11f27ca98c2d469.gif

Arthur Brain

He was out to overthrow his own administration. He was out to overthrow himself. And the marxists on this site, no matter how badly they hate Trump, are out to expose this evil behavior. How dare he throw himself out of office when they so badly want the credit for that!

No wonder they are still so mad at him.
Trump didn't "throw himself out of office". He had no choice but to vacate the WH after being trounced in the election.

Get up to speed.