Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

marke

There was nothing to challenge, so for once, Pence did do the right thing.
Technically, Pence did the right thing according to his interpretation of the law and the democrats did the wrong thing to commit voter fraud and then resist investigations challenging their 2020 election.

marke

Everyone knows he tried to overthrow a valid election, including his cult.
The leftist, communist, Marxist, anarchist, democrat cult members falsely claim challenging their voter fraud was an act of treason. Of course the lying leftist crooks are going to fight like hell to cover up their fraud and demonize anyone challenging their treasonous actions and operations.

marke

Valid election?! For shame! It's blatantly obvious that Trump won by 70 million votes that were somehow morphed into bamboo ballots and overturned by terminator type software etc etc...
Don't be dense. Trump was winning in the first several hours after the polls closed but in the darkness after midnight tens of thousands of new ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared without any chain of custody records or means of validation.

annabenedetti

Ummmm....Yeah.

Notice it's the girl saying it to the boy...

Here, I'll explain it for you.

Just like they need to "see crowds" to believe Biden got more votes than Trump, they need to "see voters" to believe voters can cast valid mail ballots. Some states have been voting exclusively by mail for years now, long before Covid. But Republicans want in-person voting only, so they can then create laws to make it harder for people in high-Democrat areas to vote in person.

ok doser

This is why Republicans are deathly afraid of mail-in ballots.
Do you understand why they are cautious about mail-in ballots?
Do you understand that the average rejection rate for mail-in ballots has historically been 4% but in this last election cycle it was 1/10 of that?
Do you understand that mail in balloting encourages people to vote before the final debates are held?

ok doser

This is why Republicans are deathly afraid of mail-in ballots.
I hate the idea of expanding mail-in ballots, because I am and have firmly been adamantly against universal suffrage. Half of the population of the United States have IQs less than 100. I don't want stupid people determining the course of my country. I don't want to encourage stupid people to choose our leaders.

annabenedetti

Do you understand why they are cautious about mail-in ballots?
Do you understand that the average rejection rate for mail-in ballots has historically been 4% but in this last election cycle it was 1/10 of that?
Do you understand that mail in balloting encourages people to vote before the final debates are held?

I understand you're afraid of mail-in ballots.

Never mind that the fraudit in AZ turned up *surprise!* a Biden win.

Never mind that states have been running efficient mail-in ballot elections for years.

Never mind that *you* don't get to control how people come to their decisions. "vote before the final debates are held" reeks of desperation.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

I hate the idea of expanding mail-in ballots, because I am and have firmly been adamantly against universal suffrage. Half of the population of the United States have IQs less than 100. I don't want stupid people determining the course of my country. I don't want to encourage stupid people to choose our leaders.

Thanks for proving my point.

You want control. It's all about the control.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Notice it's the girl saying it to the boy...

Here, I'll explain it for you.

Just like they need to "see crowds" to believe Biden got more votes than Trump, they need to "see voters" to believe voters can cast valid mail ballots. Some states have been voting exclusively by mail for years now, long before Covid. But Republicans want in-person voting only, so they can then create laws to make it harder for people in high-Democrat areas to vote in person.
:rolleyes: Look....I'm not one of these jokers who runs around screaming how Trump was robbed.
Personally I saw the loss coming a mile away. I didn't think it was for sure in either corner. The Democrats had all these little Marxist/Anarchist sub-organizations running around ballot harvesting like mad.
The question of if ballot harvesting is wrong pretty much depends on who you ask so I see it more a a case of Trump being caught with his pants down (Kinda' like Hillary) than him being robbed.

That having been said....Please, please don't attempt to insult my intelligence by claiming that what went on in the last election had anything to do with previous practices.

But...I'm not totally without sport 😃

Please explain to me why it is harder for people in Democrat areas to vote in person than it is for people in Republican areas. :unsure: