Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're just the other side of the same crappy coin as MAGA.
Stop pretending that you aren't MAGA. Of course you are, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so upset and lashed out at me when I told you that Trump is done. Would it make you feel better to hear it from Ann Coulter instead? Of course it wouldn't, but here it is anyway:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Stop pretending that you aren't MAGA. Of course you are, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so upset and lashed out at me when I told you that Trump is done. Would it make you feel better to hear it from Ann Coulter instead? Of course it wouldn't, but here it is anyway:

:rolleyes: I was pointing out your focus you insufferable little turd...And your lack of understanding that while Trump was a very uncomfortable and annoying frypan he was preferable (and a single disposable individual) to the inferno of people who you have gleefully enabled to solidify their power base just to get rid of him.

You traded a buffoon for a hydra...And are proud of yourself for it.

I think you are all horrible.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Biden Condemns Fascism In Speech While Also Debuting Attractive New Mustache

631171e761ab6631171e761ab7.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Since it looks like @User Name was so embarrassed by PedoHitler's greatest speech ever that he deleted it in post #2392 of this thread, I'll repost it here. We wouldn't want it dropped down the memory hole, would we?

I didn't delete it, so thanks for the repost. I've noticed that on rare occasions, tweets that I post here become "invisible" for whatever reason.

Oh, I almost forgot: "Heil Biden!"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I didn't delete it, so thanks for the repost. I've noticed that on rare occasions, tweets that I post here become "invisible" for whatever reason.
True. And it seems to happen a lot more frequently with YouTube. There are so many YouTube videos posted on this forum that have since been deleted. But that's the censorious left. I doubt they'll ever change. Must be in their DNA or something.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
True. And it seems to happen a lot more frequently with YouTube. There are so many YouTube videos posted on this forum that have since been deleted. But that's the censorious left. I doubt they'll ever change. Must be in their DNA or something.
That's one reason I started using screenshots.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Isaiah 59:14
And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
Every accusation is a confession. Trump's own Department of Justice exonerated Hillary Clinton despite all the chants of "Lock her up!"

Now it looks as though Trump will be charged with and convicted of numerous crimes of the same sort that you accused Clinton of having committed. Karma!