Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
According to a Rasmussen poll published on Thursday, 53% of voters now agree with the statement that there is "a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI ... as Joe Biden's personal Gestapo."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Alan Dershowitz, the lawyer who defended former President Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial, told Insider that most reputable law firms weren't letting their attorneys go anywhere near Trump as his legal issues snowballed.

"All big-firm lawyers have told me that their firms won't let them do it," Dershowitz said in an interview. "The firms won't let them go near any case involving Trump. These are firms that want to continue to have clients, and they know that if they represent Donald Trump, they'll lose a lot of clients."

There are other reasons big-name lawyers are reluctant to represent the former president.

"He likes to run the show, and as the old saying goes, if you represent yourself, you've got a fool for a client," one lawyer familiar with the Trump team's thought process said. "He's a big believer in the public-relations assault, which I've never seen work. I don't see anybody with any experience it takes to represent a former president in a case like this. There's a lot at stake here."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Former DHS chief of staff Miles Taylor said that when Trump lawyer Christina Bobb worked with him, she wasn’t trusted to use the copier.

Taylor said, “I’m not a lawyer, but I would tell you right now, it looks to me like Donald Trump is going into the major leagues with some minor league lawyers…That lawyer that you just featured was planted by the White House to work under me while I worked at the Department of Homeland Security, and I will say, we did not trust that individual in some cases with a photocopier, let alone handling a federal case like this. So, if I was Donald Trump, I’ve had that employee before, I wouldn’t feel very good going into court with that person as your defense at the moment.

Taylor later added, when told that one of his colleagues referred to Bobb as an idiot, “I’m not going to personally disparage people like that, but I would say, you know, Christina Bobb was assigned to work in execsec at DHS. That’s the office that prints papers and puts together briefings for the secretary. I kept her out of most meetings because I did not feel comfortable with her being in sensitive meetings with even the Secretary of Homeland Security, but apparently, now she’s advising the ex-president. I wish him well with that defense and with that employee, but look, I don’t have confidence in the information they’ve been putting out there publicly, and I think the ex-president is in extremely hot water and is getting extremely bad advice.”

Bobb is the same lawyer who went on Fox News on Thursday night and claimed that Mar-a-Lago is a secure place to house classified documents because it has security.

Trump’s legal representation has been devolving for years. Donald Trump is notorious for not listening to his lawyers and not paying his legal bills. Trump even stiffed Rudy Giuliani.

Trump values loyalty over competence and this preference could come back to haunt him with the Justice Department on his trail.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Biden gave the speech of a dictator, in the style of a dictator, in the visual of a dictator, using the words of a dictator.

This was his enemies of the state speech. And like every other radical, Marxist, tyrant, he accused his opponents of being fascist while he engages in oppressive authoritarian behavior.

He’s the one who’s forcing Americans against their will to take a vaccine.

He is the one who has violated our nation’s Constitution to open our borders.

He’s the one who is interfering in the sacred relationship between parent and child to try to force dangerous medicine, puberty blockers and hormones on our little kids.

He’s the one whose government raided the home of his chief political opponent in a fashion that violates the entire constitutional order because President Trump has the absolute right to decide what is or isn’t in the national security interest when he leaves the White House.

All of those things, all of them, are the behavior of a tyrant.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He’s the one whose government raided the home of his chief political opponent in a fashion that violates the entire constitutional order because President Trump has the absolute right to decide what is or isn’t in the national security interest when he leaves the White House.

Biden didn't raid anything. It was the execution of a totally legal and justified search warrant which resulted in the discovery of a stash of classified materials that even many conservatives admit was illegal for Trump to have in his private possession.

Trump is a fascist. Trump is the one who denies the results of an election that was as free and as fair as any other election. Trump is the one who called a mob to the Capitol. Trump is the one who directed the mob--along with members of various militias--to commit violence at the Capitol. Trump is the one who raised a quarter of a billion dollars in donations from his worshipers in order to pay for legal fees to overturn the election and has spent nary a penny of it doing so. Trump is the one who stole classified government documents, which he had stashed along with multiple passports. Trump is the one who has delusional followers such as Mike Lindell who are forever repeating his election lies. Trump is a cult leader. And now, Trump is done.

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
...Trump is done.
You'd feed your children poison if you thought it would achieve that end wouldn't you. :unsure:

I think I'm finally beginning to realize that. I don't think I really did before.

I hope you are young and healthy. I mean that sincerely. You deserve what's coming.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You'd feed your children poison if you thought it would achieve that end wouldn't you. :unsure:

I think I'm finally beginning to realize that. I don't think I really did before.

I hope you are young and healthy. I mean that sincerely. You deserve what's coming.
What a maroon...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Butthurt much?