Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Filipkowski tweeted about that last week, and it still holds true. DeSantis has been quietly biding his time and waiting for Trump to implode, at which point he plans to step forward and fill the void:

Sounds about right. DeSantis is Trump with more brains. I guess this should really be in your MAGA v RINO thread. This goes over some extra ground and gets into some of his coverage in conservative media:

Why Ron DeSantis Can Beat Trump in 2024
The party is deciding, and the voters are getting the message.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This could well be the beginning of the end of Trump's relevance, and De Santis is waiting for it.
I swear you lefties have got to be masochists. How many times have you gotten your hopes for Trump's demise up sky high only to see them dashed to the ground in a million pieces? It's loads of fun for me but seriously, seek professional help.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I swear you lefties have got to be masochists. How many times have you gotten your hopes for Trump's demise up sky high only to see them dashed to the ground in a million pieces? It's loads of fun for me but seriously, seek professional help.

Don’t worry Jefferson. We’ll be fine. 🙂

Even those of us who aren’t actually lefties!

marke

It proves that the dominoes are falling.
Fools are being deceived like rubes with no brains. Trump and associates were not wrong to discuss how to deal with the demcorat theft of the 2020 election yet democrats are convincing them of their lie about 2020 and lining up supporters to crucify the good people on that day and make way for the demons to take over.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Fools are being deceived like rubes with no brains. Trump and associates were not wrong to discuss how to deal with the demcorat theft of the 2020 election yet democrats are convincing them of their lie about 2020 and lining up supporters to crucify the good people on that day and make way for the demons to take over.

You're always good for a laugh, if for nothing else.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20220629_032828.jpg

marke

You're always good for a laugh, if for nothing else.
Voter fraud is no joke and the fact that democrats are getting away with persecuting innocent Americans for protesting against what clearly looks like massive democrat voter fraud is despicable. If democrats were honest they would be trying everything they could to encourage investigations into fraud to prove fraud was not committed.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Former first lady Melania Trump shot down a tweet proposal from her chief of staff Stephanie Grisham that would have condemned violence as the Capitol riot unfolded.

"Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness & violence?" a text from Grisham said.

"No," a person identified as "MT" replied.

Grisham confirmed to the Washington Examiner that the text message was with Melania Trump.

"I resigned immediately after her response," Grisham, who resigned from the administration on Jan. 6, 2021, the day of the riot, told the Washington Examiner.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Dustin Stockton helped organize the pro-Trump bus tour that culminated in the Jan. 6 rally at the Ellipse in front of the White House. Politico once called him and his fiancée, Jennifer Lawrence, the “Bonnie and Clyde of MAGA world.”

On Tuesday, after a hearing that included testimony by Rusty Bowers, the speaker of the Arizona House, and Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, Stockton tweeted, “This has been the most impactful of the January 6th Committee hearings. Embarrassed that I was fooled by the Fulton County ‘suitcases of ballots’ hoax.”

He was referring to the conspiracy theory, pushed by Trump and his allies, that election workers smuggled fraudulent ballots into the State Farm Arena in Atlanta and ran them through the voting machines multiple times. Tuesday, he said, was the first time he realized the tale was a complete fabrication.