feminists killed tol 

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's the funny thing about choice. Choice means that it's not up to the Democrats, and it's not up to you. It's up to every individual to decide for themselves. If you are against abortion then don't get an abortion. Beyond that, it's none of your business what reproductive choices other people make for themselves. I know that's hard for you to accept, but that's the way it is.

Does the baby in the womb get a choice?

Abortion will never be outlawed.

Yes, it will.

Don't believe me? Read Revelation, that part about Christ ruling with an iron rod. Murder will be outlawed, and abortion is the killing of an innocent baby.

I've already given you the statements made by the conservative Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts, who is a Catholic, regarding the abortion issue: "Roe v. Wade is the settled law of the land...It’s settled as a precedent of the court, entitled to respect under principles of stare decisis...There’s nothing in my personal views that would prevent me from fully and faithfully applying that precedent."

His opinion doesn't change basic morality.

So much for your deluded pipe dream that re-Publican politicians will get Roe v. Wade overturned by stacking the courts with more conservative judges, because even the conservative judges are telling you that it isn't going to happen.

I agree. If we had one, just ONE, judge who was appointed to the Supreme Court who upheld the baby's right to life in the womb, we would have a grand total of.......

One.

You may as well get off your disingenuous soapbox because you don't really believe that abortion is murder.

Telling people what they believe?

:think:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
​​​

If you did, you'd grab your gun and go out and stop abortions from happening by force.

And that would be wrong.

See https://kgov.com/vigilante

But perhaps you're too pacifistic to do that. Fine, then the least you could do would be to go out into the streets and protest abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood, etc.

People do that all the time. And have been arrested while doing it.

But I don't hear about you doing that either. Clearly, you don't have the courage of your alleged convictions.

It's interesting that "pro-life" hypocrites, who care nothing for preserving the lives of others when it comes to the simple act of wearing a mask during a pandemic,

Masks are harmful.

People are delusional.

Lockdowns don't help.

Quarantines are apparently only for the common-folk.

Oh, and masks don't work either.

would suddenly wax sanctimonious about a politically charged issue like abortion.

Last I checked, the abortion issue has been around a lot longer than COVID-19...

Also, I don't hear you whining about Republican politicians who are pro-choice. "What!?" you're asking yourself. "You mean there are Republican politicians who are pro-choice on abortion?" Yep, I bet you didn't even know that, or care--because in reality you couldn't care less about abortion except insofar as you can use the topic to smear Democrats. Republicans don't really want to outlaw abortion even if they could, because many women of color choose to have abortions, and if a low-income woman of color decides to get an abortion, that is likely one less Democratic voter they will have to worry about.

Many conservative politicians are nothing if not hypocritical on abortion. They would never actually impede abortion even if they could, because if they did, what would they do when their mistresses turn up pregnant? Wouldn't want the wife to find out. They might want an expensive divorce. Better to cover up such "accidents" with an abortion, in their view.

So there.

Yup. Both sides are guilty when it comes to politics.

Which is why I don't support any of them.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Does the baby in the womb get a choice?

Obviously not.

Read Revelation, that part about Christ ruling with an iron rod. Murder will be outlawed, and abortion is the killing of an innocent baby.

Not until then, then.

His opinion doesn't change basic morality.

It's more than just his opinion.

And that would be wrong.

See https://kgov.com/vigilante

Let's use the old pro-life canard of analogizing abortion to the Holocaust. Are you telling me that if it was legal to murder Jews in America, you wouldn't take up arms to stop it?

People do that all the time. And have been arrested while doing it.

Do you do it? Why not?

Last I checked, the abortion issue has been around a lot longer than COVID-19.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't get one. Problem solved.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Obviously not.

Which just goes to show the utter hypocrisy of you and the left.

Not until then, then.

As if that precludes it happening before then...

It's more than just his opinion.

Regardless, it doesn't change basic morality.

Morality trumps his claim.

Let's use the old pro-life canard of analogizing abortion to the Holocaust. Are you telling me that if it was legal to murder Jews in America, you wouldn't take up arms to stop it?

Here's a worksheet for you to do that hopefully will teach you the difference between the two:

https://americanrtl.org/abortion-vigilantes

Do you do it?

I wish I could.

I'm a truck driver.

If you think abortion is wrong,

What I think has nothing to do with it.

Abortion IS wrong because it's a baby made in God's image, and it's ALWAYS wrong to kill a baby.

don't get one. Problem solved.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

And no, the problem is not solved. Abortion itself is the problem. The only way to solve the problem is to abolish it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Does being a truck driver mean that you are to busy to stop murders from being committed?

Let's not lose focus here, UN. You asked if I "go out into the streets and protest abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood, etc."

My answer was "No, because I'm a truck driver, but I wish I could."

To answer this new question you have asked, if I see someone about to be murdered, I would hope that I would attempt to stop the murderer if at all possible. But it's not something I see on a daily basis.

Did you finish the worksheet yet?

This one... https://americanrtl.org/abortion-vigilantes

Also: https://www.instagram.com/p/CD9tnNvH5Vq/?igshid=2s0culipqvct

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
To answer this new question you have asked, if I see someone about to be murdered, I would hope that I would attempt to stop the murderer if at all possible. But it's not something I see on a daily basis.

I assume you know where abortion clinics are, where you know murders are being performed. And I assume you know where Planned Parenthood offices are, where you know conspiracy to commit murder is occurring.

Can't be bothered?

Did you finish the worksheet yet?

This one... https://americanrtl.org/abortion-vigilantes

All I see here are rationalizations and justifications for not taking the appropriate action when you know murders are taking place.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Let's not lose focus here, UN. You asked if I "go out into the streets and protest abortion clinics, Planned Parenthood, etc."

My answer was "No, because I'm a truck driver, but I wish I could."

Probably not a good idea to sneer at people who are actually doing something about it, then.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All I see here are rationalizations

Rationalization is for those who are trying to justify their wrongdoing.

Killing abortionists for the sake of preventing abortions is wrong, because you and I don't have the authority to bring them to justice for their crime.

and justifications for not taking the appropriate action when you know murders are taking place.

And the appropriate actions are... what, exactly?

Because according to you, murdering the abortionist is just fine.

Whereas I condemn the actions of people like Scott Roeder, because it IS murder.

Talk about unprincipled...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Rationalization is for those who are trying to justify their wrongdoing.

Killing abortionists for the sake of preventing abortions is wrong...

So if you found yourself in the middle of Nazi Germany, you would say that killing Nazis who are on their way to murder people in death camps is wrong?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Because according to you, murdering the abortionist is just fine.

Whereas I condemn the actions of people like Scott Roeder, because it IS murder.

Talk about unprincipled...

Of course I don't support "murdering the abortionist." All I'm doing is taking your argument and drawing it out to it's own logical conclusion. If you say that abortion = murder, then you have the moral obligation to act accordingly.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You are trying to convince republicans that roe v wade cannot be overturned. The democrats believe it can and that is why fight all of Trump's court nominees.

Politicians will play politics with abortion (as they do with literally everything else), but the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, who is a conservative and a Republican appointee, says it can't/won't:

"Sen. Mike Lee disagrees with Gorsuch’s majority opinion, which Roberts joined in a 6-3 ruling, that it’s unlawful to fire someone for being gay or transgender under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He also criticized Roberts for siding with the liberal majority in a 5-4 decision striking down a Louisiana law regulating abortion clinics." - https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/...s-neil-gorsuch

Oops.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Her most memorable moment was that inauguration clip you posted, the changes in expression were so startling.

From another angle showing the relative positions of the elegant First Lady, her fidgety 10 year old son, President Donald J Trump and the former president, Token Negro.