feminists killed tol 

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He doesn’t. Integrity requires me to call out a liar. I can go into further detail if you are really so daft that you don’t understand claiming someone has a habit should require evidence.

No, character requires it. BTW, why are you so insecure?

That's the thing about chrys, you never know when he's gonna turn on you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why can't we all just get along?

A pithy quote from fool from many years ago when there was drama ensuing and people were sniping at each other back-and-forth and back-and-forth and people on the fringes were bemoaning this and crying out "won't somebody make it stop?"

Fool said "they must like it or they'd stop"

That fool was no fool :)

Arthur Brain

does artie drink?

Yes, he does. In fact in about half an hour I'll be walking to my local pub to quaff a few beers with friends, as I generally do on a Monday night. Hardly makes me an alcoholic but then, it was just a bit of rumour spreading gossip perpetuated by a sad little man who has nothing better to do than troll this forum every day. Up to you if you want to believe his lies or not.

Oh, and notice that I said 'walking' and not 'driving' to the pub...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, he does. In fact in about half an hour I'll be walking to my local pub to quaff a few beers with friends, as I generally do on a Monday night. Hardly makes me an alcoholic but then, it was just a bit of rumour spreading gossip perpetuated by a sad little man who has nothing better to do than troll this forum every day. Up to you if you want to believe his lies or not.

Sigh. Have one for me while you are there ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Nearest pub to me is eight and a half miles by road, roughly same by water.

It's down river and the water is warm, the wind's blowing that way - I could probably float it in an inner tube in a couple of hours.

Arthur Brain

Nearest pub to me is eight and a half miles by road, roughly same by water.

It's down river and the water is warm, the wind's blowing that way - I could probably float it in an inner tube in a couple of hours.

Oh well, be good exercise for you to walk there then!

Then at least you wouldn't be breaking the law by drink driving.

:thumb:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I agree though if right wingers were really concerned about unborn babies they wouldn’t go out of their way to block assisting moms2b with free or affordable medical care before and after birth as well as advancing affordable child care for workings mom.

The GOP doesn’t care about the health and welfare of these children. It’s just a political talking point.

Since you profess to be anti-abortion, while you say that certain others who profess to be anti-abortion aren't really anti-abortion as they profess, please tell us what it is about you that, according to you, makes you really anti-abortion. What are you doing that you say they are not doing, which makes you consider yourself to be really anti-abortion, and them to be not really anti-abortion?

Remember, it's those who call abortion what it is--murder--whom you say are not really anti-abortion. Whereas you refuse to call abortion what it is--murder--and say that you are really anti-abortion.

You say that some people don't care about the welfare of unborn babies while they profess to care, but that you, on the other hand, really do care about the welfare of unborn babies. So, what that you're doing makes you consider yourself to be someone who really cares about the welfare of unborn babies--someone who really cares about babies not being aborted?

Or, is you saying that you are anti-abortion just (to borrow your phrase) "a political talking point"? Hmmmm. Please, tell us how your saying that conservatives are not really anti-abortion is not just you farting out "a political talking point".