Feminism Ruined Women

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Oh, let me see, oh yeah, now I remember, the Posters that constantly gripe, whine and complain about the present "Commander-in-Chief." That kind of represents the 'far-left' attitude, don't you think? Or, maybe that's the problem, you don't think?

So the guys who are constantly whining and complaining about Obama before and after he left office are "far-left?" It looks to me that most of them are on the lunatic right.

Arthur Brain

It looks as if I've hit a sore spot, AB? Are you in desperate need of a "Safe-place?"

No, you? If you can't address me directly without dishonesty then what does that say about you dude, especially given your supposed faith? Passive aggressive tactics would seem to be your "safe space" although a silly one really.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So the guys who are constantly whining and complaining about Obama before and after he left office are "far-left?" It looks to me that most of them are on the lunatic right.

Good try, however, it doesn't quite work like that. Know what I mean? Probably not. Thanks for playing though, AB needed the Cavalry to come to his aid and you were chosen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, you? If you can't address me directly without dishonesty then what does that say about you dude, especially given your supposed faith? Passive aggressive tactics would seem to be your "safe space" although a silly one really.

Well, like I said before; "Everybody is welcome to their own opinion."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As much freedom of opinion as over there GM. Unless of course you believe Trump's tweets about things he self admittedly knew nothing about?

Hey AB, it appears as if you have difficulties straying far away from "Trump Bashing." Could it be, you suffer from a rare form of "Political Tourette's Syndrome?"

Arthur Brain

I sense that AB is getting very defensive and frustrated. Permit me to offer him my utmost empathy and disregard.

If you were truly disregarding me you wouldn't have even made yet another indirect post in my 'direction'. If you can't address me directly then it says all there needs to be said about you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you were truly disregarding me you wouldn't have even made yet another indirect post in my 'direction'. If you can't address me directly then it says all there needs to be said about you.

Then why bother saying anything else? It seems to me, you can't stop yourself. That indicates that you have some sort of "obsession" brewing within your mind. I'd have that looked into before it becomes 'habitual."

Arthur Brain

My, your temper seems to have gotten the best of you? The problem you now face is, once the best of you has been taken away, what's left?

Well, no. If you can't address me directly without indirect "tweeting" then the problem is actually yours and more so given your faith if you're reduced to such tactics. It's dishonest.