Feminism Ruined Women

Layla

The founding fathers of this country put into the constitution a language that would pave the way to do later on what was not politically possible in their day. Such as women’s rights. Such as abolition. MAGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I don't live in your country, right? It says so right under my avatar and everything.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You know I don't live in your country, right? It says so right under my avatar and everything.

No Layla, telling me you don’t live in my country is abuse. According to the leftists you live where I say you live, your gender is what I say it is and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you guys know how conversations work?

How? Please educate us? Is their a particular method involved? Should we be seated or standing up? Is there a certain protocol we must follow? Are the rules stringent and set in concrete or are we allowed to deviate beyond the central focus?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Layla, are we to obey "The Marquess of Queensberry Rules" while participating in "Verbal Fisticuffs? These are things we MUST know before we continue. Our only desire is to make sure you feel comfortable, that, in and of itself is our ultimate goal and purpose for being on TOL.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women are my sisters and I love and support them all, whether we share views or not.

Thought you had to go? :think:

I agree though I would say that I offer different levels of support depending on the situation. For example, I would never support the decision of a woman to stay in an abusive relationship/marriage or have an abortion. That doesn't mean I wouldn't offer empathy, but just that it would come with the qualifier of them knowing I disagree with their position and why. For me, it's about women being on an equal playing field which means equal expectations.