Fauci discredited

chair

Here's one of the papers quoted in that article:

... It was determined that viral transmission declined when social distancing and other measures were implemented. In our study, an increasing number of days to border closures was associated with a higher caseload, and more restrictive public health measures (such as a full lockdown compared to partial or curfew only measures) were associated with an increase in the number of recovered cases per million population. These findings suggest that more restrictive public health practices may indeed be associated with less transmission and better outcomes. However, in our analysis, full lockdowns and wide-spread COVID-19 testing were not associated with reductions in the number of critical cases or overall mortality. There are important limitations with our data...

Note that this article was from back in May, when less was known.

In fact, many of the "25 BRAND NEW Studies" are from back in April or May.

Gary K

Banned
Fauci has been discredited for decades. Do a deep dive on his career and you'll find he's been involved in fraudulent behavior for decades. He's caused 10s of thousands of deaths through his money making schemes.

He's been associated with Bill Gates for decades and was part of Gates' program when Gates' vaccines sterilized and crippled thousands of Nigerian women. He also held back medical products that would have stopped the HIV infections just so he could make more money off the crisis. He was also part of Gates' vaccination program for polio which did nothing but increase the number of polio cases in Africa.

Hilltrot

I stopped believing Fauci back in the 1980s. If anyone remembers, he was in charge of the AIDS epidemic killing all the hemophiliacs. He led everyone to believe that it wasn't homosexuality which spread the disease.

That being said. I still disagree with most of you in that I know ventilators do work. Even Rand Paul agrees with me

Gary K

Banned
Do you understand how these numbers can be completely fraudulent?

What makes "case numbers" go up is the cycle threshold of the tests given. Make a mask mandate and slowly lower the cycle threshold of the tests and voila, numbers of infections go down.
I stopped believing Fauci back in the 1980s. If anyone remembers, he was in charge of the AIDS epidemic killing all the hemophiliacs. He led everyone to believe that it wasn't homosexuality which spread the disease.

That being said. I still disagree with most of you in that I know ventilators do work. Even Rand Paul agrees with me
Well, that's good. If you agreed with everyone you'd be another sheep.

I think Rand Paul is a pretty intelligent guy, but I disagree with him on ventilators. There's too much evidence that the use of ventilators has killed a lot of the coronavirus patients. They just blew the lungs of a whole lot of people apart.