Farewell To Women's Sports

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Here’s How Biden’s Radical Rewrite Of Key Civil Rights Law Will Fundamentally Change America​

President Joe Biden’s Department of Education (DOE) is expected to roll out new Title IX rules that will expand the definition of sex to include gender identity, which experts say will have legal and cultural implications for all aspects of American education.

The Office of Civil Rights (OCR) is planning to take an unprecedented step to expand the definition of sex to include gender identity under Title IX of the 1972 Education Amendments, a key civil righs law which ensures no person is discriminated against under any federal education program or activity “on the basis of sex.”

The rule change will require every sex-separated space, program, building, bathroom and locker room to accommodate individuals “who may feel as though they are women, even though biologically, they are men,” Sarah Perry, a senior legal fellow for The Heritage Foundation, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“What we saw with Lia Thomas at the NCAA Championships will now be happening at schools and colleges across the country ...

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Why they can't just tie this to DNA evidence----science, is beyond me. I don't care how you identify. If you have XX DNA, you can play XX sports. If your DNA isn't XX (like, for example, oh let me think of one off the top of my head, XY) then you can't play XX sports. I don't know what the problem is with using DNA evidence for this one.

And btw there are no XY sports. There's the best sports, and they don't care what your DNA is, whether you have XY or XX or whatever else DNA, and then there's XX sports ("ladies" or "womens" usually they're called). You can only play XX sports with XX DNA. Hormones and surgery and whatever else, doesn't change your XX or XY DNA.

I mean it's one thing to have a roided up XX DNA person, and that person's going to do better than all the other XX DNA people. But it's another to have an XY DNA person suddenly enter the XX sport. Why, I bet we could predict what kinds of evidence this would produce. It would produce sudden huge new records. Wow, look what's happening as XY DNA people play XX sports. Sudden huge new records. !!!!

Last edited: