Facebook was warned: Kenosha militia group rallied armed counter-protesters to city

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
thanks for that post

Do you suppose that anna and rusha would be so vigorously defensive of the poor poor rapist if it had been a WHITE man who broke into his WHITE girlfriend's apartment and threatened her and sexually molested her?

Do you suppose that what we're seeing is their TDS exposing a latent racism?

ok doser

LAW AND ORDER. Constitution be damned, right?

Still looking for that part of the Constitution that says black men can break into black women's bedrooms and sexually molest them. :idunno:

Black women deserve protection too, regardless of your racism.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Um, not really considering anna is doing no such thing and you're just embarrassingly thick to even consider that let alone post it.

You are just gormless beyond words aren't you?

:AMR:

Yeah he is. Baseless accusations all. I want the rule of law, he wants vigilantism.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Still looking for that part of the Constitution that says black men can break into black women's bedrooms and sexually molest them. :idunno:

Black women deserve protection too, regardless of your racism.

Strawman much? I never said anything like that, you're the only one saying stupid crap.

ok doser

You mean to stay alive and face due process?

When it comes down to a choice between a cop getting injured or a perp getting injured, I'll go for the perp getting injured every time.

You want to kill them without due process.

If they represent a threat to LEO or others?

I want them stopped abruptly and effectively with a minimum of force necessary. In the case of this latest rapist that you're championing, the non lethal measures were ineffective.

Gary K

Banned
Facebook was warned about a Kenosha militia group that rallied armed counter-protesters to the city — but says users' reports didn't make it to the right team in time

A self-described militia group in Kenosha, Wisconsin, used Facebook to organize a "call to arms" event hours before two people were shot and killed during protests Tuesday night.

On Wednesday morning, hours after the shootings, Facebook removed the Kenosha Guard group as well as the event it organized, where it urged people to "take up arms and defend our city tonight from the evil thugs."

But a new report from The Verge on Wednesday, which Business Insider has confirmed, reveals that Facebook had been warned multiple times about the group's violent intentions ahead of the previous evening's shootings.

At least two users reported Kenosha Guard, which had about 3,000 members, and the event where it aimed to organize armed counterprotesters — alerting Facebook moderators on Tuesday that the pages contained posts likely to incite violence.

Yeah, there's reliable unbiased censorship for ya, Facebook. :loser:

And what jerks. I mean those militia people. How rude can you get to want to protect residents, and residential and business property? You know, people's homes and the jobs for residents that work at those businesses, when the other side thinks they should be able to beat people up just because they live there and destroy jobs, property and lives. If the terrorists who the Democrats turn loose on cities and communities didn't go out terrorizing people then no militia people would have shown up. The blame goes to those who show up just to harm and destroy. You know, the terrorists. It's typical Democrat behavior. They have had terroristic units in their party for more than a hundred years.

But, no. The militia is evil because they are going to oppose those who go out and beat people, murder them, and destroy the businesses and jobs that support the community.

Your rational is really sick. It's one thing to have a political ideology. It's something else to support violence, destruction, and murder and then whine if someone opposes that agenda. As far as I'm concerned if someone goes out to destroy other people they lose their right to legal and police protection. They lose any moral standing for they are deliberately going to randomly destroy people that they don't even know. And to think you support that behavior and then whine that people are going to fight back against that when the cops give them no protection. Everything you're supporting is completely hypocritical. You complain you're discriminated against and then think you have a right to discriminate yourself. You claim discrination for an entire race when a member of your own race has reached the ultimate of political power as president. And blacks are present at all levels of political power and at all levels of business. You have nothing to complain about when the numbers of blacks in politics and business are at, and even sometimes above, the same ratio as blacks are of the general population. That right there is equality. If the US was racist there would have been no Barak Obama presidency or any other black politicians or business leaders. So stop whining about something that doesn't exist. Turn on the party that has always supported the suppression of blacks. The Democrats. And stop believing in an ideology begun by a dishonest lying racist. That you support both Democrats and Marxism says you're very self destructive as you're supporting those who manipulate you to keep themselves in power and do absolutely nothing for you.

You're just proving you have bought into an ideology that cares nothing about human beings, and has taught you the same. Your agenda is Godless, soulless, and anti humanity as a whole as you guys don't care whether you destroy the businesses jobs of blacks, whites, mexicans, or asians. It's all the same to you guys. You just want to terrorize.

And then you claim moral superiority. That's a laugh.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When it comes down to a choice between a cop getting injured or a perp getting injured, I'll go for the perp getting injured every time.

If they represent a threat to LEO or others?

I want them stopped abruptly and effectively with a minimum of force necessary. In the case of this latest rapist that you're championing, the non lethal measures were ineffective.

Nah. You just want to kill them. By the hundreds or millions.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
American Times Film
@ExportedFromMI

This is my Rep, Ken Buck, at a campaign rally today with Cory Gardner and a soon to be QAnon member of congress, Lauren Boebert. In what world is it appropriate for a sitting US Congressman to wear this shirt? When people are being killed in the streets? This isn't leadership.

ok doser

American Times Film
@ExportedFromMI

This is my Rep, Ken Buck, at a campaign rally today with Cory Gardner and a soon to be QAnon member of congress, Lauren Boebert. In what world is it appropriate for a sitting US Congressman to wear this shirt? When people are being killed in the streets? This isn't leadership.

:darwinsm: I love it!

The fact that it triggers you makes me love it twice as much. :chuckle:

Oh anna, whatever are you going to do in two months when Trump is re-elected? :sigh: