Facebook was warned: Kenosha militia group rallied armed counter-protesters to city

Gary K

Banned
:darwinsm:

This is the dead pedophile you and Rusha are weeping over, Joseph Rosenbaum

Are you surprised by anna supporting and defending a pedophile? I'm not. She's been supporting pedophilia for a long time now. Oh, how moral. And Rusha, the great defender of morality and claims to be very moral, is right beside her. Defending pedophiles.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sorry. Too late. You keep saying the quiet parts out loud.

As Lon pointed out in a different thread, none of these people are marching in compliance with the law, even the ones who were purportedly marching "peacefully".

And most of them are NOT marching peacefully - they're riotng, they're looting, they're burning, they're killing small children like Secoriea Turner.

Gary K

Banned
You never came back and replied to this. Maybe if you do I'll be interested in anything you have to say.

So you think I was posting to you? I don't see your name anywhere in my post. I'm not interested in arguing with someone who isn't honest. And you can never be honest as long as you follow Marx. Bye.

ok doser

Are you surprised by anna supporting and defending a pedophile? I'm not. She's been supporting pedophilia for a long time now. Oh, how moral. And Rusha, the great defender of morality and claims to be very moral, is right beside her. Defending pedophiles.

I'm surprised lately by how blatantly anna and rusha are displaying their racism and their love for perversion and their hatred for white people and law and order. I knew that they, along with roughly half of the country, suffered a great psychic shock almost 4 years ago. I knew that it effected their psyches, it effected their emotions, I knew that it affected them deeply, psychologically but I hadn't understood how badly their TDS had affected them. And I think it's been exacerbated by their realization, as much as they deny it, that Trump's re-election is inevitable.

eider

It gets worse.
At first it looked as if a small % of law enforcers were bent....... but now....?

And incitement to commit manslaughter or murder (see thread title) is as bad as the action itself imo, certainly it is where I live.

Serious Crime Act 2007
44Intentionally encouraging or assisting an offence

(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)he does an act capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence; and

(b)he intends to encourage or assist its commission.

(2)But he is not to be taken to have intended to encourage or assist the commission of an offence merely because such encouragement or assistance was a foreseeable consequence of his act.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As Lon pointed out in a different thread, none of these people are marching in compliance with the law, even the ones who were purportedly marching "peacefully".

And most of them are NOT marching peacefully - they're riotng, they're looting, they're burning, they're killing small children like Secoriea Turner.

You'd shoot millions of people marching in peaceful assembly for the actions of a small percentage of them, many of which have been shown to have no connection to BLM at all. In fact, some of them turned out to be white supremacists. You cheer the militia shooter for crossing state lines to shoot protestors in Kenosha. Good to have you on the record.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So you think I was posting to you? I don't see your name anywhere in my post. I'm not interested in arguing with someone who isn't honest. And you can never be honest as long as you follow Marx. Bye.

Let me know when you ever want to get back to the post where I showed you what you claimed wasn't possible, that I had distorted, that 70% of women getting abortions identified as Christians. Until then, see ya.

eider

This just gets worse......!

The Police have not yet worked out a reason why they visited Mr Blake.
I wonder what the story will be by the second, third or fourth version?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/27/us/jacob-blake-wisconsin-thursday/index.html
Authorities finally give their first version of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, three days later
The release is the first official police version of events but still leaves gaping holes in its timeline and only the outlines of an explanation. It does not indicate why police moved to arrest Blake, whether he brandished or threatened to use the knife, or why Sheskey shot so many times into Blake's back, and it does not mention his children in the vehicle or other family members standing just feet away.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Calls for vigilantes to go to Kenosha were made on social media before deadly attack

Repeated calls for armed vigilantes to travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to protect businesses following the police shooting of Jacob Blake spread across social media in the hours before two people were shot to death and a third was wounded during a third night of unrest in the city.

Multiple threads on Facebook and Reddit urged militias and other armed people to head to the protests, researchers at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab said in a blog post Wednesday. The demonstrations broke out after Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, was left paralyzed Sunday when he was shot from behind by officers answering a domestic dispute call.

“At 10:44 a.m. local time, the administrator of the ‘Kenosha Guard’ page asked if any members were willing to ‘take up arms and defend out (sic) City tonight from the evil thugs,’” the researchers said. “They continued, ‘Nondoubt (sic) they are currently planning on the next part of the City to burn tonight!’’’

Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said Wednesday that militia members or armed vigilantes had been patrolling the city’s streets in recent nights and asked about being deputized.

Ray Roberts, a 38-year-old Black Kenosha resident and Army veteran, said men from “rural areas got in big trucks loaded up with guns and flags and got into town.”

“You would see them driving into town after curfew and cops not stopping them,” Roberts said.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This just gets worse......!

The Police have not yet worked out a reason why they visited Mr Blake.
I wonder what the story will be by the second, third or fourth version?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/27/us/jacob-blake-wisconsin-thursday/index.html
Authorities finally give their first version of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, three days later
The release is the first official police version of events but still leaves gaping holes in its timeline and only the outlines of an explanation. It does not indicate why police moved to arrest Blake, whether he brandished or threatened to use the knife, or why Sheskey shot so many times into Blake's back, and it does not mention his children in the vehicle or other family members standing just feet away.

Thanks for the link, eider.

ok doser

Calls for vigilantes to go to Kenosha were made on social media before deadly attack

Repeated calls for armed vigilantes to travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to protect businesses following the police shooting of Jacob Blake spread across social media in the hours before two people were shot to death and a third was wounded during a third night of unrest in the city.

Multiple threads on Facebook and Reddit urged militias and other armed people to head to the protests, researchers at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab said in a blog post Wednesday. The demonstrations broke out after Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, was left paralyzed Sunday when he was shot from behind by officers answering a domestic dispute call.

“At 10:44 a.m. local time, the administrator of the ‘Kenosha Guard’ page asked if any members were willing to ‘take up arms and defend out (sic) City tonight from the evil thugs,’” the researchers said. “They continued, ‘Nondoubt (sic) they are currently planning on the next part of the City to burn tonight!’’’

Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said Wednesday that militia members or armed vigilantes had been patrolling the city’s streets in recent nights and asked about being deputized.

Ray Roberts, a 38-year-old Black Kenosha resident and Army veteran, said men from “rural areas got in big trucks loaded up with guns and flags and got into town.”

“You would see them driving into town after curfew and cops not stopping them,” Roberts said.

Yay!

ok doser

You'd shoot millions of people marching in peaceful assembly for the actions of a small percentage of them, many of which have been shown to have no connection to BLM at all. In fact, some of them turned out to be white supremacists. You cheer the militia shooter for crossing state lines to shoot protestors in Kenosha. Good to have you on the record.

you support pedophiles, racists and those who want to destroy America, all because of your TDS

good to have you on the record

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
a8b36419a9f113711b35aba6068aae01f3713f41b4a1f9cbec4e27df81fa3c59.png

ok doser

What "Thom" the dopey fag ignores is that it wasn't "people" who were shot - it was violent criminals, including a pedophile, who were stopped from murdering a child.

Of course, anna's just fine with the idea of letting the child die at the hands of the pedophile

because Trump

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What "Thom" the dopey fag ignores is that it wasn't "people" who were shot - it was violent criminals, including a pedophile, who were stopped from murdering a child.

Of course, anna's just fine with the idea of letting the child die at the hands of the pedophile

because Trump

Youre insane.

Arthur Brain

because Trump

What an astoundingly thick thing to say...

What is wrong with you?

:AMR: