Facebook Muslims react to London terror with joy

ClimateSanity

I'm not sure that's true of your fellows. SOD seems to want an alliance with Russia to destroy them.

A lot of them would probably like Christians (and maybe Jews) out of the Middle East, Africa, and South-east Asia. It's not a demand anyone has the right to make of anyone else on the basis of just religion.
You do when said religion won't let you live as you have always lived.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

glassjester

Not at all. People can have their preferences in regard to beauty, but any fair minded person can recognize when someone is being condescending.

TH has argued before that beauty has an objective standard. Maybe it was fitting that he likened it to condescension.

Arthur Brain

Don't lie, Artie. You've complained to me for several posts in a row, and you continue to do so even now.

You need to acquaint yourself with the definition of complaint as well as lying...

Get a grip? I'm liable to get a grip on your skinny little neck if you keep it up. :turkey:

You do realize how goofy you sound saying stuff like that on the net, right?

:chuckle:

rexlunae

You do when said religion won't let you live as you have always lived.

There have been Muslims in Western countries for generations. Individual judgement and justice are human rights. When people start saying that they're going to get all the members of any religion out of their countries, it tends not to end well.

Some religions cannot be tolerated in a civilized society.

Yes, but we're going to have to live with the Christians.

ClimateSanity

Here is a quote from a poster going by " visitor" on American Thinker in the comments section. They were commenting on the article " Bill Maher puts Islamists apologists in their place."

(((There is no shortage of morons who equate a Christian, who happens to commit a crime, with an Islamic terrorist, who commits a crime*in the name of his "religion of peace".))))

38**Reply

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There have been Muslims in Western countries for generations. Individual judgement and justice are human rights. When people start saying that they're going to get all the members of any religion out of their countries, it tends not to end well.

Taqiya_f_improf_561x785.png

ClimateSanity

Name a country where Muslims have lived in peace with their host country? As for Christians.....we built civilized society. Asking that we have a say in who gets to migrate here based on realistic safety concerns is reasonable.

rexlunae

Name a country where Muslims have lived in peace with their host country?

The United States.

As for Christians.....we built civilized society. Asking that we have a say in who gets to migrate here based on realistic safety concerns is rreasonable.

Not by yourselves, you didn't, and in US politics, religion isn't going to be the basis for engagement.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
provide an example of a Christian committing terrorism in the US in the name of Christ, and you might have a valid comparison

rexlunae

provide an example of a Christian committing terrorism in the US in the name of Christ, and you might have a valid comparison

"In the name of Christ" is a much narrower scope than "in the name of Islam". The KKK's us of crosses isn't incidental.

rexlunae

how do you figure?

There's more to Christianity than Christ. Islam encompasses an enormous spectrum of things beyond the ultimate object of Islam. The Tsarnaev brothers, for instance, were seemingly motivated by the treatment of Muslims at the hands of US forces in Afghanistan and Iraq, which certainly isn't directly a gripe about Mohammed or God directly.

i'd be happy to see everybody in the kkk stripped of their us citizenship and deported :idunno:

I'd bet a lot of Muslims in the US would have said the same about the handful of attackers that have struck in the last few year.