ECT EXPANDING GAL 1:15 !!

DAN P

Now I know FROM YOU what you were talking about.

You were talking about TWO issues.

Not to mention that the fact of the matter on those two issues is that you have two tracks on this that you every now and then lament the one or the other of.

Thus, before attempting to answer you, I was merely wanting to be sure it was the one and not the other, if not what it has turned out to be per your above reply - both issues.

For, from what I recall of your various posts - one of your laments is the issue of how that the descriptive "Mid-Acts" itself is not the same as the descriptive "Acts 9."

How that that phrase - "Mid-Acts" itself, is a result of a fusion of the Acts 9 view held by some, with the Acts 13 held by others, and so on - in what you have stated you view as a compromise of the truth between various people within your assembly.

Your other track on all this is what you have posted you have thought I mean when I use the word "hybrid."

And hybrid and fusion are the same thing.

In other words, both you and I have each attempted to point out what you and I have each viewed as one hybrid (fusion) or another, of one thing or another into one, on the part of others.

So I was merely checking to be sure which one you were actually going on about.

This is what a thorough "things that differ" student is ever curious about - what a person might actually being going on about on one thing or another, in contrast to the error of most to right away assume they know what they other person meant (as some on here have just finished proving they are ever prone to doing - reading into a thing).

Like it, or lump it, bro, the consistent Madist is nothing if ever curious about what are the things that actually differ in another's words.

At the same time, your insistence that the phrase "Mid-Acts" must be in Scripture in order for you to consider it spiritually legitimate, is nothing more than your own hybrid or fusion together, of your own notions on this issue, with the ideas, concepts, and principles taught by Scripture that result in the "Mid-Acts" label as a convenient descriptive.

By your full of holes argument, one might as well argue that a can of corn has no business being labeled a can of corn, because nowhere within said can of corn itself, are the words "can of corn" found. :chuckle:

By your full of holes argument on this; the same could be said of descriptives like "Trinity" "Triune" and so on.

Fact of the matter is that although the word "hybrid" is not used by Scripture; it does use other words that are exactly the same descriptive.

Your own lament about some in your assembly on this issue is nothing more than Scripture's longer descriptive "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."

That bro, is the same as saying "hybrid."

Or "hybrid for short..."

Likewise with the descriptive "Mid-Acts" and other descriptives not exactly used by Scripture.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you.

For there is always the great opportunity of that passage as one's decided on lens towards others, whether or not one agrees or disagrees with them, on one thing or another.

There, you've been properly schooled in what's what on all this - put that in your Robert Brock pot, and smoke it. :chuckle:

Hi and I have seen that many who hold an Acts 9:6 and that INCLUDES YOU never had a descriptive IDEA how Paul was SAVED , so who are you kidding !!

Robert C Brock was the only one that did know and I learned from him !!

I am the one who solved the 12 OUT and the 12 IN answer , by the Holy Spirit !!

Our own movement is being compromised even as I speak and they want to be relevant to as many as they can and use the MID-ACTS to pull them in , Gal 1:10 comes into play here !!

You will never hold a candle to R C Brock !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I have seen that many who hold an Acts 9:6 and that INCLUDES YOU never had a descriptive IDEA how Paul was SAVED , so who are you kidding !!

Robert C Brock was the only one that did know and I learned from him !!

I am the one who solved the 12 OUT and the 12 IN answer , by the Holy Spirit !!

Our own movement is being compromised even as I speak and they want to be relevant to as many as they can and use the MID-ACTS to pull them in , Gal 1:10 comes into play here !!

You will never hold a candle to R C Brock !!

dan p

No, just because someone does not hold to your 1 Cor. 12; Rom. 10 salvation notions, does not mean no one has figured a thing out, outside of your said notions.

:rotfl:

Lol, the 12 in/12 out question was both on the table and solved for long before you ever came along.

Heck, O'Hair went home to be with the Lord in '58.'

And in his writings way before his home going, he addressed both views.

Meaning, both views were laid out and people were going back and forth on them when you were, if anything, but a pip-squeek; if you were even on this earth back then, at all :chuckle:

Now watch you read something into what I said about O'Hair there, other than what I said about O'Hair, there, lol.

As for Brock, he was very sharp. Like very few.

But the sharpest out there; nope.

I have read many of his writings and dealt with the man himself.

Problem is, I have also personally dealt with many of the best and brightest within all the various Mid-Acts camps, and Brock is simply not the sharpest of them all.

Heck, there is one guy out there who is amazing in his distinctions, who is little known. I forget his name...I think he is in Texas. I dealt with him, once for several hours. Another amazingly sharp Mid-Acts Pastor-Teacher who introduced me to him, ran across him, out there on his own, as he was from no particular camp; no one knew him - he'd come to Mid-Acts on his own.

There was another one like him in the Netherlands, somewhere.

Some Mid-Acts Pastors I know ran across him and his group in some small village in that part of the world.

And you ought to deal with some of the women in the GSB camp, for example.

Talk about Bible students who know their Bibles inside and out, and then some. I mean really, really sharp and knowledgeable minds.

Such are a wonder to greatly admire.

We're all newbies by comparison.

As for your notion that some people are using the label Mid-Acts to pull people in; that is just good ol legalistic you :chuckle:

If anything, Mid-Acts is as a big a failure out there in Christendom in general, as the Lord's own ministry appeared to have been, that astounding day on Golgotha; his supposed sheep scattered to the four winds by their own lack of conviction.

Romans 5:8, bro.

DAN P

No, just because someone does not hold to your 1 Cor. 12; Rom. 10 salvation notions, does not mean no one has figured a thing out, outside of your said notions.

:rotfl:

Lol, the 12 in/12 out question was both on the table and solved for long before you ever came along.

Heck, O'Hair went home to be with the Lord in '58.'

And in his writings way before his home going, he addressed both views.

Meaning, both views were laid out and people were going back and forth on them when you were, if anything, but a pip-squeek; if you were even on this earth back then, at all :chuckle:

Now watch you read something into what I said about O'Hair there, other than what I said about O'Hair, there, lol.

As for Brock, he was very sharp. Like very few.

But the sharpest out there; nope.

I have read many of his writings and dealt with the man himself.

Problem is, I have also personally dealt with many of the best and brightest within all the various Mid-Acts camps, and Brock is simply not the sharpest of them all.

Heck, there is one guy out there who is amazing in his distinctions, who is little known. I forget his name...I think he is in Texas. I dealt with him, once for several hours. Another amazingly sharp Mid-Acts Pastor-Teacher who introduced me to him, ran across him, out there on his own, as he was from no particular camp; no one knew him - he'd come to Mid-Acts on his own.

There was another one like him in the Netherlands, somewhere.

Some Mid-Acts Pastors I know ran across him and his group in some small village in that part of the world.

And you ought to deal with some of the women in the GSB camp, for example.

Talk about Bible students who know their Bibles inside and out, and then some. I mean really, really sharp and knowledgeable minds.

Such are a wonder to greatly admire.

We're all newbies by comparison.

As for your notion that some people are using the label Mid-Acts to pull people in; that is just good ol legalistic you :chuckle:

If anything, Mid-Acts is as a big a failure out there in Christendom in general, as the Lord's own ministry appeared to have been, that astounding day on Golgotha; his supposed sheep scattered to the four winds by their own lack of conviction.

Romans 5:8, bro.

Hi and you do not compare to Robert C Brock and I have read many booklets on many of there views and they have NEVER written any books like Brock and you can not nor will ever compare to anyone that can use the Greek that you make snide remarks , that show your incompetence !!

You VALIDATE me every day !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you do not compare to Robert C Brock and I have read many booklets on many of there views and they have NEVER written any books like Brock and you can not nor will ever compare to anyone that can use the Greek that you make snide remarks , that show your incompetence !!

You VALIDATE me every day !!

dan p

Well, you are the issue; at least in your own mind :chuckle:

Brock was the same way.

You well know few on here would have cared for his strong words against many a MAD; where he disagreed with their conclusions.

For I never knew him to deal with issues of double-standards in others.

His focus had ever been his ever disparaging disagreement with other MADs on doctrine.

Even STP, who is "more noble" than most of his pals on here, you well know Brock would have spit on him for his strong KJV position.

In this, who cares how sharp Brock was - he was just one more MAD living by a double-standard, and you know it.

And he was not alone in that.

In contrast to O'Hair, who though Brock had way surpassed in understanding; O'Hair's fine example of grace remains the Lord's greatest accomplishment in him to this very day.

So you keep your Brocks, bro. Glory in their shame with them all you need to.

I'll take a dozen less accomplished like O'Hair over your far more accomplished, ever grace-less but towards those he considered of his number, Brock, all day long...

Rom. 5:8.

musterion

In this, who cares how sharp Brock was - he was just one more MAD living by a double-standard

Wow. What irony.

Cite evidence of what you're talking about. I have a good chunk of Brock's journal back issues. Nowhere in them can I recall where he ever took other MADs to issue the way, say, Terrence McClean does to this very day.

Or the way you do here, daily.

Actually, McClean is on a level higher than you. Agree with him or not, he is strictly doctrinal when he calls people out. He gets heated but does not get personal, does not insult individuals... not even Jordan, who McClean insist subtly denies the deity of Christ. No one on TOL can say you never get personal so get off the tiny high horse.

God's Truth

Wow. What irony.

Cite evidence of what you're talking about. I have a good chunk of Brock's journal back issues. Nowhere in them can I recall where he ever took other MADs to issue the way, say, Terrence McClean does to this very day.

Or the way you do here, daily.

Actually, McClean is on a level higher than you. Agree with him or not, he is strictly doctrinal when he calls people out. He gets heated but does not get personal, does not insult individuals... not even Jordan, who McClean insist subtly denies the deity of Christ. No one on TOL can say you never get personal so get off the tiny high horse.

All this talk about mere men.

DAN P

Well, you are the issue; at least in your own mind :chuckle:

Brock was the same way.

You well know few on here would have cared for his strong words against many a MAD; where he disagreed with their conclusions.

For I never knew him to deal with issues of double-standards in others.

His focus had ever been his ever disparaging disagreement with other MADs on doctrine.

Even STP, who is "more noble" than most of his pals on here, you well know Brock would have spit on him for his strong KJV position.

In this, who cares how sharp Brock was - he was just one more MAD living by a double-standard, and you know it.

And he was not alone in that.

In contrast to O'Hair, who though Brock had way surpassed in understanding; O'Hair's fine example of grace remains the Lord's greatest accomplishment in him to this very day.

So you keep your Brocks, bro. Glory in their shame with them all you need to.

I'll take a dozen less accomplished like O'Hair over your far more accomplished, ever grace-less but towards those he considered of his number, Brock, all day long...

Rom. 5:8.

Hi and just when were O hair and Brock know each other ?

Brock was in seminary in 1955 where he l,earned Greek from D Pentecost , where did you learn your Greek ??

Those I only met Brock one time and saw him teach and even in his writing , never get personal with anyone that I know as anyone could ask questions and Brock would reply back in his journal and I have a ton of his Journals !

So , who are you trying to persuade MAN or God . and you are doing a POOR JOB , so what kind of a HYBRID ARE YOU ??

dan p

Last edited: