excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

Matt 16:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

OBEY!

God's instructions CHANGE sometimes. You have to keep up with His CURRENT instructions.

Are you trying to make Jesus' words foolish for telling that group of people at that time not to tell and then later telling them to tell?

God's Truth

God's instructions CHANGE sometimes. You have to keep up with His CURRENT instructions.

Hahahahaha Jesus' words do not change. Tell me though, if it is as you say---tell me what we have to believe that Jesus taught while he walked the earth!

I have been asking you and other Madists and YOU REFUSE to answer.

Right Divider

Body part
I listed some things for you, now YOU list what you say we have to believe that Jesus taught while he walked the earth.
We don't have to try to be an Israelite under the law of Moses.

We don't have to "obey" any water ceremonies.

We don't have to forgive to be forgiven. We are to forgive BECAUSE we are forgiven.

You wouldn't understand any of that.

God's Truth

My point is that HIS INSTRUCTIONS CHANGED.

YOU (nor anyone) can keep ALL of the things that He said ALL OF THE TIME because some conflict and some were NOT MEANT FOR YOU.

Again, saying Jesus said do not tell anyone because the time was not yet does not mean we do not have to obey anything he says!

Right Divider

Body part
Again, saying Jesus said do not tell anyone because the time was not yet does not mean we do not have to obey anything he says!
Confusion just reigns with you, doesn't it?

We need to obey what He wants us to obey NOW. But salvation does not come by keeping commandments. You just cannot understand what the FREE GIFT of salvation BY grace through faith is (and that NOT of yourselves, it is the GIFT of God [Eph 2:8]).

God's Truth

We don't have to try to be an Israelite under the law of Moses.

We don't have to "obey" any water ceremonies.

We don't have to forgive to be forgiven. We are to forgive BECAUSE we are forgiven.

You wouldn't understand any of that.

Jesus' words are LIFE.

Jesus say we will NOT be forgiven unless we forgive.

You have to have a forgiving heart to be saved.

2 Corinthians 2:10 Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, 11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

Colossians 3:13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Jesus tells us how to prepare our hearts, but you go against him and make Paul a sinner saying he changed Jesus' teachings for us.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said that because the earthly temple was still standing and he also let them know it would be destroyed.

That does NOT mean you do not have to obey anything Jesus says!
So Jesus said to keep the law, but we don't need to keep the law?

So we don't need to obey everything that Jesus said, but we need to obey everything that Jesus said?

Keep up the good work there GT.

God's Truth

So Jesus said to keep the law, but we don't need to keep the law?

So we don't need to obey everything that Jesus said, but we need to obey everything that Jesus said?

Keep up the good work there GT.

The temple is destroyed, just like Jesus said it would be.

That does NOT mean you do not have to obey anything Jesus says!