excellent example of MADism:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What sins, you moron? They are all in hell-the LORD God forgave us all trespasses, justifies unrepentant sinners,the ungodly, and died for unrepentant sinners, the ungodly.
Disgusting isn't it, that so many heretics here like GT look upon the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and cannot see their sins being paid for.
The blood of Christ was lacking in their eyes.
No wonder they erroneously rely on themselves.

God's Truth

Translation: "God has not reckoned me dead to sin and law, so neither will I."

We are not literally dead. If you are as dead as you claim we are, then you couldn't even hear and believe. Jesus tells us how to get into him. His words will not come back to Him void. You have to do what he says. That is what he says!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul compares the salvation he preached to the one Moses preached when he led all the people to the desert.

1 Corinthians 10:1 King James Version (KJV)

10 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

Did you read that? They ate the same meat and drink that was Christ.

That means we all have to believe and obey AS THAT has ALWAYS been the Way, no matter what God says for us to do.

They were our example!!!

Whether God gave one command not to eat from a certain tree, or whether He told the people to circumcise and offer animals---we have to obey God, and never ever did God make some kind of completely different gospel where He says we no longer have to obey anything but to only believe.

More evasion.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

john w

Hall of Fame
He justifies the sinner who comes to him to have their sins washed away.

If you are still sinning then they are in your heart.

Matthew 15:9 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

No scripture says that, you moron, as he justifies the ungodly, while we were yet sinners, idiot, he died for us, the ungodly.

Demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
So now it's "Here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ is everybody that was ever born."

What sins, you moron? They are all in hell-the LORD God forgave us all trespasses, justifies unrepentant sinners,the ungodly, and died for unrepentant sinners, the ungodly.

Not a peep, as another devil boy argues that the Saviour is in hell.

God's Truth

Are they burning in hell, or burning in your heart?

God's Truth

No scripture says that, you moron, as he justifies the ungodly, while we were yet sinners, idiot, he died for us, the ungodly.

Demon.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

God's Truth

More evasion.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

Jesus came to earth and taught the New Covenant rules and regulations, then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant. Paul says he is a minister of that one and only New Covenant.

clefty

Yes yes...is why I changed that text to reflect what you wish it to say...

Now I gotta go and change quite a few more to reflect your genius...to force scripture to say what you in your humble desire decree...

and about hell...

john w

Hall of Fame
Sins in hell now? Oh my...

Like burning and stuff? Do they make smoke? Is the flame a different color per sin? Do big sins take longer to burn or do they explode and/or burn faster...

And all is already forgiven...before you do it...and again...

That is motivation to defend it as you do...

Yes-in hell, idiot.

Psalm 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

John 20:17 KJV Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Get why He said "touch me not?" Rhetorical q.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Get it-the return, "without sin." He had sin on Him, on the cross-became sin....

Where are our sins now? In hell. If not, He is in hell, nor risen.

I know-that is quite deep.

clefty

Demon.

Lol...kinda like Noah built the ark before the floods came...he was mocked for it too

You now mock you have the ark so no flood is coming...

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus came to earth and taught the New Covenant rules and regulations, then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant. Paul says he is a minister of that one and only New Covenant.
Quite irrelevant to your argument, moron.

Not one peep.