excellent example of MADism:

RBBI

That is one of the silliest posts that I've seen in a while.

Heir has show you the scripture about the gospel and yet you claim that "it's just her word".

Not against her scriptures, but you have to take in the WHOLE counsel of G-d, and it's clear he/she is not doing that. Peace

john w

Hall of Fame
You try to nullify ALL of Jesus' words.

Those who search for God find Him and He gives those people wisdom.

How do you ever think that you have wisdom if you do not obey?

Her standard spam/evasion.

When I say I obey everything Jesus commands us to do, it is about everything he tells ALL of us to do.

Go ahead and assert that others, just you, decide what He "tells ALL of us to do," and MADists/others, cannot do that-only you.

Go ahead. You are caught, you drugged up lush. No other option.

And you answer mine, troll-Yes, or no. You've been asked it for over 1 year, by myself/others, evader/weasel.

RBBI

No, moron, it may be a change from doing something,or it may not, depending on the context, resulting from a "change of mind, change of/in your thinking," the definition of "repent."

We have to repent from all sin=satanism, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, you vile pervert, and forgave us all trespasses, per Col. 2:13 KJV, demon..

Wow. Quite impressive. Does your mother know you're on the computer? Because you speak like a smart mouthed adolescent that was never reined in. And now you're what, of drinking age? Older perhaps? And you're still a smart mouthed adolescent. And you're also in the outer court, is my guess. Likely where you'll stay, too, until repentance breaks a crack in those stones you're carrying around. Peace

john w

Hall of Fame
Answer hear and now.

"hear"

Confirmed-drugged up, inebriated. Sober up, troll.

Answer the question you have been asked for over 1 year, by over 15 TOL members, in some variation:

Do you agree, that not all of the commands, given by the Lord Jesus Christ, while he walked on earth, are specifically directed to everyone?

Yes, or no.

God's Truth

Her standard spam/evasion.

Go ahead and assert that others, just you, decide what He "tells ALL of us to do," and MADists/others, cannot do that-only you.

And you answer mine, troll-Yes, or no. You've been asked it for over 1 year, by myself/others, evader/weasel.

Go search for Jesus' teachings in the New Testament. Look in Matthew, Luke, John, and Mark. Get Jesus' words and start doing everything that he says, when you do that and need help, call on Jesus to help you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow. Quite impressive. Does your mother know you're on the computer? Because you speak like a smart mouthed adolescent that was never reined in. And now you're what, of drinking age? Older perhaps? And you're still a smart mouthed adolescent. And you're also in the outer court, is my guess. Likely where you'll stay, too, until repentance breaks a crack in those stones you're carrying around. Peace
Oh. Thanks for the psycho babble, Oprah. I apologize. I thought you were a member, that mattered-your "page:"

This page has had 83 visits

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Go search for Jesus' teachings in the New Testament. Look in Matthew, Luke, John, and Mark. Get Jesus' words and start doing everything that he says, when you do that and need help, call on Jesus to help you.
Why don't you answer the question? It makes you look the fool.

john w

Hall of Fame
More of her standard spam/evasion, as she won't touch this, as I caught her in a trap...

When I say I obey everything Jesus commands us to do, it is about everything he tells ALL of us to do.

Go ahead and assert that just you, decide what He "tells ALL of us to do," and MADists/others, cannot do that-only you.

john w

Hall of Fame

Do you agree, that not all of the commands, given by the Lord Jesus Christ, while he walked on earth, are specifically directed to everyone?

Yes, or no.

God's Truth

That is probably it. I did think that maybe he had Tourette's Syndrome. For sure he is definitely ensnared by Satan to do his work.

God's Truth

Yes, or no.

Do you believe you have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus commanded when he walked on earth?

Yes or no.