excellent example of MADism:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Observe, another biblical moron, and deceiver, in action. To ..
1. She equates the gospel(whatever gospel in view) with this "one New Covenant."

No scripture says that

2. She asserts that there is only one piece of good news, in the book. That is made up. Her SOF told her that, along with the devil-no scripture even hints at that, Or, ## 3, given her "one gospel" jazz..,

3. She is clueless as to the meaning of the term "gospel."

Johnnie denies the Gospel is a promise and that God's promise is realized through the blood of the New Covenant by Jesus Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can kill 601 people, today, and yet I am forever justified in the LORD God's sight, as my opinion of myself, is not relevant, as my justification/salvation is dependent on His view/opinion of me.

Judas John W,

What makes you so sure just what His opinion of you is?

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Or, breaking down a singular to find the multiple components . .
It's to separate out the gospel of your salvation from another. You don't. You wrongly divide the word of truth by not recognizing it at all and going on with your one pot meal, smoothies for the babes natural woman mentality.

To a Christian scholar, it means to exegete and apply hermeneutics in one's study of the Word of God; comparing each and every scripture with the entirety of scripture.
I'll stick with what my apostle emphatically beseeches of us (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV) to do with what we have heard of him (1 Timothy 1:3 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) over what your so called "scholars" tote with their philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men statement of faith instead of holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience (1 Timothy 3:9 KJV). Thank you.

Yes, and there is only one absolute revelation of Truth from God.
Try again. There is that which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.(Acts 3:21 KJV), Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,..." (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) and even that which was unsearchable/hid in God according to Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV.

Impossible, for there is only one New Covenant . . made and performed and ratified by the shed blood of the one Savior, the only begotten (one) Son of God.
We are made partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) which is dispensation of the grace of God truth/ unsearchable/hid in God. It has nothing to do with Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV, Hebrews 8:8-12 KJV nor the people involved there!

john w

Hall of Fame
It is worse than that . . He does not know Hebrew, either.

Nor does Johnnie know the eternal, divine attributes of God.

He is simply making lots of noise, in the dark . . .

Johnnie, you quip, Naggie? No, you call your husband Billie Boy-you dig boys.

And your satanic assessment of "attributes of God" includes a fake "god," who predestines people to hell.

And you know no "Hebrew, or "Greek,"or "the English," you devil lady.

Chapter, verse, where the LORD God promised to preserve His book in "Hebrew," or any language.

I thought so, Naggie Endora-biblical idiot, lost, and lost, without her "the" church SOF.

Get saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rightly dividing is to separate one from another. We can see a biblical example of rightly dividing as the Lord will rightly divide the nations (also at the second coming):

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

As far as what Paul writes that needs to be rightly divided/seperated one from another is the word of truth

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

And Paul defines the word of truth as “the gospel of your salvation”!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

There's more than one gospel in your Bible. If you don't separate out the gospel that is "the gospel of YOUR salvation" as mentioned in Ephesians 1:13 KJV above, from others, you could be believing the wrong gospel that is not the gospel that is the power of God to save you in the dispensation of the grace of God. Our good news (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) must be divided out from other good news in the Bible.

Wrongly dividing is to think it's all to you and about you.

Great post.

KingdomRose

How could it have changed since this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled?:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that.

So these verses prove that sometime in the FUTURE all of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be saved. For some reason you refuse to believe what is here revealed about what will happen in the future. Instead of accepting what is so clear about what this passage is saying you set out to prove that this prophecy cannot be trusted. Do you really think that the LORD was wrong when He foretold of these things happening?

That is true "now." But as Jeremiah 31:31-34 reveals, in the future the people belonging to both the house of Israel and the hose of Judah will be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit" (Mt.21:43; NIV).​

In the following verse we can see exactly to which people the leadership of the kingdom will be given. The Lord said this to His Apostles:

"And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel"
(Lk.22:29-30).​

Now that I have answered your point about the meaning of Matthew 21:43 then please address what I said about Jeremiah 31:31-34 and tell me why I am wrong when I say that those verses are speaking about the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Thanks!

It changed when the natural Jews rejected the Messiah. Or doesn't that matter to you?

john w

Hall of Fame
'Bout as good as your assumption that Paul was saying you remember how I told you the Lord said to me.

Tell me you know for a fact The Holy Spirit revealed it to you and I'll consider it.

Otherwise I'll just keep believing Paul expounded on Jesus' words not compounded them.

Mark 13:23

“But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.”

Did our junkie addressed the question? Nope.

Let's see how all you 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind morons, know about the apostle of the Gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV),Paul, as the Lord Jesus Christ's spokesman(definition of "prophet").

Acts 20:35 KJV

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Any one of you stooges, care to tell us just where, in the bible, the Lord Jesus Christ ever said...

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Chapter, verse.

Paul said that these are His words. Where in the book do you find the Master, saying, "he said,"...

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Let's go, idiots.

Not a peep.

Put down your bong, Jeffie.

Otherwise I'll just keep believing Paul expounded on Jesus' words not compounded them.

Paul's words, are the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as you've been shown, punk.

You missed it. Take another hit...How would Paul know that the Lord Jesus Christ said,

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

...if it is not anywhere in the bible.

With me, junkie? I know that is quite deep.

john w

Hall of Fame
So why then does your Saint John W mock anyone who quotes a definition?
I'm surprised that you also turn a blind eye to such hypocrisy.

"Oh yes, Ssssssssssssssssssaint John of Marcion, definitions are the devil!" :Nineveh:

Never said we are not to use dictionaries, Christ rejector. First-compare scripture, with scripture.

Knock off misquoting my views, admitted Christ rejector.

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnnie denies the Gospel is a promise and that God's promise is realized through the blood of the New Covenant by Jesus Christ.

You and your Bill Bob boy husband reject the LORD God of the bible, and assert, satanically, you vile Calvinist devil girlie, that there is just one piece of good news in the bible.

So there.

"Gospel of the New Covenant...Covenant of Works...Covenant of Redemption"-Naggie's made up terms, from her SOF, not the book

Satanic Naggie, the Endora of TOL....Bah......

Get off this site, loser.

KingdomRose

Just stopping in as I wanted to capture this for the record.

AMR

Denial of the Trinity means that there are SOME people on this earth that are TRUE Christians and recognize Jesus as who he SAID he was---God's Son, and not God. Only Jesus' Father is the true God. (John 17:3; John 20:17)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Judas John W,

What makes you so sure just what His opinion of you is?

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Stay off of that LA Freeway, it's congested with false doctrine and confusion. Sound familiar??

KingdomRose

No. We can actually stop sinning.

No we cannot. That is why Jesus died for our sins. The sins that we CAN stop are the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE sins. Adamic sins are the ones we can't help, not even realizing sometimes when we are sinning. But DELIBERATE sins are ones that we know we are doing and don't care.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Put down your bong, Jeffie.

Paul's words, are the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as you've been shown, punk.

Was that before or after he said this?

1 Corinthians 7:40New International Version (NIV)
40*In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is—and I think that I too have the Spirit of God.

KingdomRose

Of course I believe Spiritual Israelites. But Paul's word seem to be giving special treatment to the Jews.

They deserve more than the usual attention, for good or bad, because, after all, they were Jesus' own people. And once they were Jehovah's special people, though they lost out because of their rejection of the Messiah.