ECT Evil Words about 2P2P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So... I would like you to produce one single scripture that specifically calls the Body of Christ (Already) joined... "The Bride". Bet ya Israel is called the Bride time and time again. If Thessalonians has "The Body" with Him and brings the remaining alive to be "caught up" with Him... but in Zechariah. 14:4 He fulfills the words of the Angel from Acts 1 by returning to the Mt. of Olives... as it says... How is the Groom not coming for His ancient Bride.

The elect of the first resurrection are the Bride.

The ones who believe from the last witness are the children of the Bride.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The mortal children of the millennium are--

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Read Isaiah 49.

LA

northwye

"I don't know where the depreciation of Christ got started but it has sure damaged a lot of people's faith. They now think faith rests entirely on events in the middle east. Which is hooey."

Yes. Christian Zionism focuses less of its attention upon Jesus Christ and makes outstanding in perception its teaching that Old Covenant Israel goes on in the era of the New Covenant, which depreciates Christ. This makes it another gospel (Galatians 1: 6-9, II Corinthians 11: 4).

"But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away............For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.: II Corinthians 3: 7, 11

"Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second." Hebrews 10: 9

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"I don't know where the depreciation of Christ got started but it has sure damaged a lot of people's faith. They now think faith rests entirely on events in the middle east. Which is hooey."

Yes. Christian Zionism focuses less of its attention upon Jesus Christ and makes outstanding in perception its teaching that Old Covenant Israel goes on in the era of the New Covenant, which depreciates Christ. This makes it another gospel (Galatians 1: 6-9, II Corinthians 11: 4).

"But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away............For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.: II Corinthians 3: 7, 11

"Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second." Hebrews 10: 9

At the same time the word Zion has been hijacked to mean descendants of Abrahams flesh or Judaism.

The true Zion is of the Heavenly Jerusalem, not the city of earths stones.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Interplanner

The assembly of the faithful is even retroactive in ch 11, going back into the previous covenant, and NOT including all of them simply because they were physical descendants. This should not be hard to see, but the use of physical descendants to trump all other considerations is the error of D'ism since it began.

SaulToPaul 2

The assembly of the faithful is even retroactive in ch 11, going back into the previous covenant, and NOT including all of them simply because they were physical descendants. This should not be hard to see, but the use of physical descendants to trump all other considerations is the error of D'ism since it began.

:chuckle: