ECT Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

• The Devil has freewill and is guilty of his choices

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • The Devil is an agent of God and does God's Will, Alone.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I sincerely despise you and the filth you spread. The holy will sing praises when you are cast from their midst into the Lake of Fire.

Bless you too... my brother in Christ... of unrequite. Alas... Truster... I don't see you being willing to "hug it out" with me today.

Oh well... I still claim you as my brother in Jesus.

All of Christ's best to you, Sir.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The appeal to simplicity often masks misunderstanding. The passage in question as a case in point. The point being that these men hindering these children, were supposed to be more than their dullness, men of little faith. The point is also that children are important in the grand scheme of things, moreover the surrender and the dependency of children in all things given to them as children are exemplary of the same surrender and dependency that must accompany our faith.

Now you can quote a verse and claim it is just plain and simple as can be, but that seems to be the method often used to ignore the full counsel of what is actually intended in the "simple" statement.

At no point, at anytime, and in anyplace have I denied God creates us with the will to choose. We agree. Where disagreement lies is in the meanings that lurk behind these "simple" statements. I have taken pains to lay out these meanings as they relate to me and those that may disagree with me.

In response, you offer

To the contrary, it most certainly does matter, else why bother with the poll at all?

Waving me off with the "reformed apologetics" bit seems to be signaling you have no appreciation of the issues at hand (or perhaps you are just going to ignore the issues), for you assume that the many and varied truths contained in naked statements, such as "God created Susie with the ability to choose" are universally understood by all, since "they get it."

If everyone gets it when you type out words into sentences, then consider the job done. Move along. Nothing more to say. No clarifications are needed. No tests of the veracity of what you have formed into sentences is needed. No unstated presuppositions need be driven into the light for examination.

If you want a simple statement, here is one on behalf of all persons irrespective of creed, color, religion or race:

Claiming we all operate from the same presuppositions you do and therefore understand what you understand about what we understand leaves no hope for honest discussion.

AMR

To be concise... simplicity leaves no room for deception... I'm stating a hard... disagree ... here.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ

Last edited:

Truster

Bless you too... my brother in Christ... of unrequite. Alas... Truster... I don't see you being willing to "hug it out" with me today.

Oh well... I still claim you as my brother in Jesus.

All of Christ's best to you, Sir.

You are most certainly not a brother of mine.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are most certainly not a brother of mine.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Danoh

Your ignorance is only overshadowed by your stupidity.

Turns out that "Indian" was actually an Irishman playing "an Indian."

Talk about the duplicity of that whole campaign - the actor himself represented a huge part of the destruction to the land that commercial was going on about.

Just as you have misrepresented Evil.Eye, to yourself.

Amazing how most people on here do not stick up for anyone other than their pals.

Some...moral compass.

Thank God, for Romans 5:8

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Couldn't help myself....
Spoiler
. It's 1Mind's fault!

King James Bible
A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Zechariah 11:7
So I pastured the flock doomed to slaughter, hence the afflicted of the flock. And I took for myself two staffs: the one I called Favor and the other I called Union; so I pastured the flock.

:cheers:

Truster

Turns out that "Indian" was actually an Irishman playing "an Indian."

Talk about the duplicity of that whole campaign - the actor himself represented a huge part of the destruction to the land that commercial was going on about.

Just as you have misrepresented Evil.Eye, to yourself.

Amazing how most people on here do not stick up for anyone other than their pals.

Some...moral compass.

Thank God, for Romans 5:8

A moral compass is for the self-justifying. Only they put it forward as a requirement for the salvation they so desire, but that eludes them.

The regenerate have this truth at work in them and for them:

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim".

Romans 5:8 only applies to the redeemed.

Truster

As you will carry on telling believers they are going to hell -

You believe in the narrative of the evangelism but you have never experienced its power. Satan also knows the narrative is true and like you he will suffer the consequences.

You hate the truth and you despise the sons of Elohim, because we will not approve of you.

Truster

It's not your approval I need to care about

Until recently you were liking my threads and posts more or at least as much as anyone else on here. So much so you said that you were going to buy me a membership on TOL. Once you said that I had to prevent you thinking that I considered you to be a son of Elohim and a converted man.

I did so in the hope you would seriously and earnestly take note of this and drop your false religion. Instead, you have taken to following me around like a poor lost puppy, but unlike a puppy, you are not cute, although I'm sure you think you are.

It is my sincere hope that you will be converted but that hasn't happened yet.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Until recently you were liking my threads and posts more or at least as much as anyone else on here. So much so you said that you were going to buy me a membership on TOL. Once you said that I had to prevent you thinking that I considered you to be a son of Elohim and a converted man.

I did so in the hope you would seriously and earnestly take note of this and drop your false religion. Instead, you have taken to following me around like a poor lost puppy, but unlike a puppy, you are not cute, although I'm sure you think you are.

It is my sincere hope that you will be converted but that hasn't happened yet.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the proper time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

glorydaz

You believe in the narrative of the evangelism but you have never experienced its power. Satan also knows the narrative is true and like you he will suffer the consequences.

You hate the truth and you despise the sons of Elohim, because we will not approve of you.

I doubt too many people believe in the "story" Bluster claims to have experienced, since he's no more than a toe if he's in the body at all. Or, perhaps, a stinky old foot at best. :think:

Nah, not even a toe, because a toe would be attached to the body, and I see no attachments where he's concerned. :carryon:

Truster

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the proper time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

"You use scriptures as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination."

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them".

How is a man supposed to reprove without using his judgement? Rhetorical?