ECT Everything about justification?

SaulToPaul 2

The gift of justification motivates them.

Cp. Mt 18's steward parable. Why did that guy go out and be nasty to the first person he found? Because he thought he had been given TIME TO WORK OFF HIS OWN DEBT. He completely misunderstood that his debt was erased which is how justification is about sin. Time to work vs erasure create two different kinds of people.

You do not change in order to be justified (to have your debt removed). It is removed (for a believer) and they are different in how they treat others because of that.

We are justified in order to be different, and happily so. That is the reverse of cause and effect I meant.

How much change proves you were justified?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The gift of justification motivates them.

Cp. Mt 18's steward parable. Why did that guy go out and be nasty to the first person he found? Because he thought he had been given TIME TO WORK OFF HIS OWN DEBT. He completely misunderstood that his debt was erased which is how justification is about sin. Time to work vs erasure create two different kinds of people.

You do not change in order to be justified (to have your debt removed). It is removed (for a believer) and they are different in how they treat others because of that.

We are justified in order to be different, and happily so. That is the reverse of cause and effect I meant.

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the reverse of cause and effect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Justification takes place outside of time. Until the guilty sinner is justified the process of salvation, in time, cannot begin. Regeneration and conversion happen at the same time. Repentance and trust are also granted, as gifts, during the process. In the entire process of conversion man is passive. The forgiven sinner only discovers his repentance and can only exercises trust after he has been saved.

If anyone bases their salvation on anything they have done or acted upon then they are under an energised seduction that they should trust a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11 KJV

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Shalom.

You have a point. Thank you. Is this what was intended by the verse or scripture that you have quoted, pasted, or posted here?

Shalom.

Jacob