Even the liberal Washington Post can’t deny it - Trump is winning for US ALL

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If it weren't for the 'good old USA,' the English people would be speaking GERMAN, today.

We should have given them to the Germans. They would have been better off than they are now that they are giving themselves to the Muslims. That little washed up turd of an island is an Islamo-Fascist stronghold. They're fitting the queen for a Burka.

Stupid Limeys

B7MQof5CEAAM-CS.jpg

Arthur Brain

We should have given them to the Germans. They would have been better off than they are now that they are giving themselves to the Muslims. That little washed up turd of an island is an Islamo-Fascist stronghold. They're fitting the queen for a Burka.

Stupid Limeys

B7MQof5CEAAM-CS.jpg

:kookoo:

glorydaz

Oh, I'm under no illusions that the British government is far from perfect but then I don't fawn over politicians in general, unlike some on here. If you believe the article then do you buy everything you hear on Fox news as well?

You say, chuckling at yourself.

Oh, ouch.

Unlike most liberals, my reading and research is over a broad spectrum. And common sense actually enters into what I believe.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CNN poll shows more Americans believe Trump could win second term, Joe Biden leads list of Democrats
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...second-term-joe-biden-leads-list-of-democrats

More Americans believe President Donald Trump could win a second term in office and former Vice President Joe Biden is emerging as a Democrat who could possibly try to defeat him in the 2020 election, according to a new CNN poll published Sunday.

Will Trump win a second term?
The poll, conducted by SSRS, found that the public is about split over whether they believe Trump will win a second term. Forty-six percent of those surveyed say that’s likely to happen while 47 percent said it is not likely.

The figures showed improvement over a March survey, when 54 percent said they believe Trump will not serve a second term.

The survey also showed that support for Trump serving a second term is growing across party lines, according to CNN