Evangelism: sharing the good news.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What does Evangelism look like? How is it practiced? What is your Evangelism? Can you present or share the good news, the gospel? Do you use scripture? Present the gospel here if you want to.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
What does Evangelism look like? How is it practiced? What is your Evangelism? Can you present or share the good news, the gospel? Do you use scripture? Present the gospel here if you want to.
Evangelism or evangelizing or evangelization is selling the Gospel. Since salvation is a free gift, it cannot be purchased with money or any other thing of value, so if people believe the Gospel, then you've made a sale.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Evangelism or evangelizing or evangelization is selling the Gospel. Since salvation is a free gift, it cannot be purchased with money or any other thing of value, so if people believe the Gospel, then you've made a sale.

Do you mean it is okay because it is not for money?

Idolater

Do you mean it is okay because it is not for money?
What, to sell? Selling's OK even when there is money, so long as the goods/services aren't morally or civilly illicit.

So yeah, it's OK to evangelize.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What, to sell? Selling's OK even when there is money, so long as the goods/services aren't morally or civilly illicit.

So yeah, it's OK to evangelize.
Do you share the gospel without cost though? What do you think about that? Do you believe that we should share the gospel without charging for it?

Idolater

Do you share the gospel without cost though?
Well; it takes up my time I suppose. I have to 'burn' some calories in order to speak, or to write. But as far as cash outlays, maybe not.
What do you think about that? Do you believe that we should share the gospel without charging for it?
I believe 1st Timothy 5:17 KJV. What do you think about that?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well; it takes up my time I suppose. I have to 'burn' some calories in order to speak, or to write. But as far as cash outlays, maybe not.
I believe 1st Timothy 5:17 KJV. What do you think about that?
It is a good verse.