Eternal Life Guaranteed

bcbsr

Salvation a Free Gift[/B]

The good news is that God has provided a way for people to be saved by faith apart of works, this being the expression of God's grace (unmerited favor).

Rom 3:20-24 No one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Again the fact that it is apart from works is explicitly stated.

Rom 4:4-6 Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness. David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

Eph 2:8,9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith— and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Guaranteed

"Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him" Heb 7:25

"He set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." 2Cor 1:22

"Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." 2Cor 5:5

"who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession— to the praise of his glory." Eph 1:14

Upon coming to faith in Christ a person is guaranteed eternal life, their fate being finalized and their destiny secure as if they had already passed from death to life.

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you are faithful to Him until the end you will inherit eternal life.

It is conditional.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
Those who reject God return to their native earth and are never heard of again. However, those who have entered covenant with God and fall away in unbelief will die a second death

bcbsr

If you are faithful to Him until the end you will inherit eternal life.

It is conditional.

Inheriting eternal life is a done deal for those who have come to faith as Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Inheriting eternal life is a done deal for those who have come to faith as Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

It's been discuss tons of times.

Blessings.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

If you have eternal life has it already begun?

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
The good news is that God has provided a way for people to be saved by faith apart of works.......

I'm sorry but that is not true. While it is true that the works of the Law (Torah) are no longer necessary, Christ still demands that we do certain things to be saved. We are not simply saved by faith alone. Salvation Sola Fide is an invention of man in the 16th century and is not taught by Christ.

bcbsr

"this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life" 1John 5:11,12

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry but that is not true. While it is true that the works of the Law (Torah) are no longer necessary, Christ still demands that we do certain things to be saved. We are not simply saved by faith alone. Salvation Sola Fide is an invention of man in the 16th century and is not taught by Christ.
Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

We have been save by grace Let alone;

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Grace and belief. Where does it say that works are required?