Is how every one who sees the mid acts dispensation of grace. I suspect if you read the book it points out the same thing we do.reading of the Scripture
Is how every one who sees the mid acts dispensation of grace. I suspect if you read the book it points out the same thing we do.reading of the Scripture
He would benefit from reading Romans 4-8 without presupposing Catholicism, his words, and Ephesians 1-3.He would benefit from reading The Plot.
It is the Bible as a whole, and pay attention to the big shift in Acts, and Paul's letters after. And note how the Holy Spirit inserted Paul's letters after the fall of Israel, and then returns to Israel after Philemon.I was looking for a canonical or authoritative source.
All of us benefit from reading any Scripture without presupposing our own system.He would benefit from reading Romans 4-8 without presupposing Catholicism, his words, and Ephesians 1-3.