ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

God's Truth

I really don't think she'll be renting out any auditoriums in the future. The Rose Bowl is out of the question. They have a capacity of about 93,000 people. However, I don't think they'll be willing to open that stadium for just one person?

Matthew 22:3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.

God's Truth

Now, you sound like a Calvinist.

Who does Jesus save?

Jesus saves those he accepts, see Acts 15:8.

Jesus accepts those who fear God and do what is right, see Acts 10:35.

Those who get his teachings and obeys them, see John 14:23.

Jesus saves those who are on the side of truth see John 18:37.

Jesus saves those who do right and come to the light, see John 3:21.

Jesus saves those who obey, see Acts 5:32.

Jesus saves those who do what he says to do, see Luke 8:21.

Jesus saves those who love him, and those who love him are those who obey, see John 14:21.

Jesus saves those who seek him with all their heart and soul, Jeremiah 29:13, and Matthew 7:7; who love Him with all their heart and soul and mind, Matthew 22:37.

Those people who obey God are those who seek Him with their all their heart and soul. See Deuteronomy 6:5, 10:12, 11:13,26:16, 30:2, 30:10; Joshua 22:5; 1 Kings 8:48; NASB Psalm 119:2; Psalm 34:4.

Those who change and become like little children, see Matthew 18:3.

God's Truth

I'm gonna place you on ignore now. You've more than earned it. You're unteachable.

I always believed in God and Jesus since I was a young child.

I searched for God's Truth and found it after I started obeying Jesus.

There is no way anyone will ever convince me that not obeying is the way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Many on TOL follow "Another Gospel" and reject the "True Gospel."

Galations 1:8 "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

God's Truth

Many on TOL follow "Another Gospel" and reject the "True Gospel."

Galations 1:8 "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Listen to Paul, he says he didn't preach another gospel. You say he did!

God's Truth

She doesn't seem to believe that the Grace of God is available to ALL that hear the Gospel and "choose" to place their faith in Christ? Her belief system sounds like it leans towards Calvinism.

Jesus is the one who brought grace, it is what he taught when he walked the earth, it is the good news. Paul is not the Savior of the world, Jesus is.

God's Truth

The good news has been preached starting from John the baptizer who prepared the way for the good news.

See Luke 16:16.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are "MANY" posters on TOL who don't understand the "True Gospel." We live in what Paul calls: The Dispensation of Grace. The Apostle Paul was designated as, "The Apostle to the Gentiles." Even though Paul says in Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." He knew, as all who have read the Bible, that, Paul received The Grace Gospel from the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

There are "MANY" posters on TOL who don't understand the "True Gospel." We live in what Paul calls: The Dispensation of Grace. The Apostle Paul was designated as, "The Apostle to the Gentiles." Even though Paul says in Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." He knew, as all who have read the Bible, that, Paul received The Grace Gospel from the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

The gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel. Those are what Paul calls it.

Would you like scriptures?