ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

God's Truth

Paul laid the foundation. I take heed how I buildeth thereon (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

This scripture say the apostles laid the foundation. It also proves there is only one gospel given to all the apostles.

Ephesians 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

God's Truth

You claim:

and tell us to "obey, obey, obey" but don't do that which the Lord commanded in Matthew, Mark, Luke John which you claim is written TO us. Why not? Why are you being disobedient to what "Jesus says"? You aren't keeping the law, laying hands on the sick or selling out. You do not "do everything Jesus says".

I do what Jesus says for all to do.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do what Jesus says so that I can have righteousness.

Obeying Jesus does not lead us into error!
More proof that you believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). Why don't you have it upon you already? The righteousness of God is unto all and upon all them, that "believe"!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Believe what? Believe the gospel of Christ, where the righteousness of God is revealed!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God's Truth

More proof that you believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). Why don't you have it upon you already? The righteousness of God is unto all and upon all them, that "believe"!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Believe what? Believe the gospel of Christ, where the righteousness of God is revealed!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

All the scriptures that say 'believe', they do not nullify the scriptures that say 'obey'.

beloved57

Both of you believe in salvation by works !

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus obeyed and that means you have someone to obey.
The obedience of faith/to obey the gospel is to trust the Lord believing His faith and work is all sufficient to save (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), but you believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). I hope you recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV), but until then, I will continue to expose you as I 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV!

God's Truth

The obedience of faith/to obey the gospel is to trust the Lord believing His faith and work is all sufficient to save (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), but you believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). I hope you recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV), but until then, I will continue to expose you as I 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV!

Those scriptures prove you wrong.