Elderly care must be free.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There you go being a moron again.

You're the moron.

Poorer people are the one's who 'work hard'. The latter is something the wealthy say to make themselves seem to have more virtue than they actually possess. I don't know a single wealthy person who 'worked hard' in comparison to others.

When it comes down to it, the wealthy just care more about the privileged state of their life to really care about the poor.
And that is why Jesus said it is easier for a came to go through the eye of a needle than for them to enter Heaven.

The most unused verse of the New Testament among the upper class conservatives- I wonder why :plain:
It's almost humorous, really.

journey

The vast majority of people are not wealthy, and they go from paycheck to paycheck just to pay their own bills. I doubt seriously that many wealthy people are using TOL. So, how to pay $8,000 + per month in care for one person would be a mystery for most of us. There does come a point when you have to say, "you can't get blood out of a turnip".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The vast majority of people are not wealthy, and they go from paycheck to paycheck just to pay their own bills. I doubt seriously that many wealthy people are using TOL. So, how to pay $8,000 + per month in care for one person would be a mystery for most of us. There does come a point when you have to say, "you can't get blood out of a turnip".

Most wealthy people refuse to acknowledge they are wealthy, or, simply point to the wealthier and call themselves not wealthy.

There's probably even a noted phenomenon with that, actually.

journey

Most wealthy people refuse to acknowledge they are wealthy, or, simply point to the wealthier and call themselves not wealthy.

There's probably even a noted phenomenon with that, actually.

Ok, I'll bite. How do you define wealthy? I know that my wife and I aren't wealthy. We would probably be lower middle-class and live off of pensions.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
, "you can't get blood out of a turnip".
But you can forcibly steal their money?????

If you don't have the money to pay for something, then you don't get it.
And you certainly don't steal from others to get it.
Geeze, how did your parents raise you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Without seeing inside someone's checking account and finances, there is no way to tell if someone is wealthy or merely living above their means.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're the moron.

Poorer people are the one's who 'work hard'. The latter is something the wealthy say to make themselves seem to have more virtue than they actually possess. I don't know a single wealthy person who 'worked hard' in comparison to others.

When it comes down to it, the wealthy just care more about the privileged state of their life to really care about the poor.
And that is why Jesus said it is easier for a came to go through the eye of a needle than for them to enter Heaven.

The most unused verse of the New Testament among the upper class conservatives- I wonder why :plain:
No matter how poor you are, stealing is wrong, moron.
The righteous know this.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ummm, hey moron, Jesus never said to steal from the rich.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool story.

It's also wrong to shoot an unarmed robber in your house, but you wouldn't bat an eye :rolleyes:

Well of course ... bat an eye, miss the target.

BTW, what an idiotic comparison. He who waits to shoot ... gets shot ... or stabbed ... or bludgeoned.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well of course ... bat an eye, miss the target.

BTW, what an idiotic comparison. He who waits to shoot ... gets shot ... or stabbed ... or bludgeoned.

Nah

People like Tambora don't care about shooting someone on the strict basis that they are on their property or something. It's their 'right', you see, and then they complain about being forced to do something that their religion calls them to do anyway.

So they want the right to sin, and deny a mandate to do what is holy :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah

People like Tambora don't care about shooting someone on the strict basis that they are on their property or something. It's their 'right', you see,

It is. Their right. You see.

Like Tambora, I agree.

IF someone breaks into my home, my first priority is to keep myself and anyone in my home (including my pets) safe. Don't want to get shot ... don't break in.