Elderly care must be free.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In 99% of your posts. Though feel free to start your own thread expressing your flawed *logic* that theft and burglary are defensible ... and not the fault of those committing the act.

I never once spoke against self-defense, the right to bear arms, and so on. You did what you do best, and put words in my mouth. I said that you all venerate the idea of killing someone, even when it is avoidable, in situations where the perpetrator is unarmed. You all are a whole lot about death- your pro-'defense', your death penalty, and even killing criminals for reasons the state doesn't even execute for.

..And then sit here and call abortion 'murder', AND THEN refuse to give them the same 'justice' you propose for actual murderers.

You all have NO moral consistency, period.

So.. talk to me more about 'flawed logic' :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never once spoke against self-defense, the right to bear arms, and so on. You did what you do best, and put words in my mouth

Cool story.

If that means killing an unarmed person than that is categorically false.

Against abortion, allegedly morally upright, and all these claims of righteousness, but you all have no qualms with people killing other people due to technicality of the law.

You know how to reduce robberies? Helping the poor.
Never occurred to you, though. It never occurred to any of you that you aren't exactly that 'light in the world' when you stand by your absurd attitudes in these regards. Rather, you are this world, and it's error.

Why is it that not all poor people commit robbery and participate in illegal activity? What exactly are *you* doing to help the poor? Shouting about it at a bunch of strangers on an internet discussion forum doesn't count as helping them.