E4E's SPOD 8-03-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

elected4ever

Posted by Zapp on the rapture tread.

That the holy ones of God will be rescued in the DAy of His Wrath is without question in scripture, irrespective of the term "Rapture".... which is so loaded and skewed at this point that it takes extraordinary focus to deal with the term... just the term. Its a ssshhhhhiiiieeeebbbooolettttthh... i think. doggone... i mispronounced it so I'm doomed.

The end has not come yet... just look around. You'll know when it has, whether you're saved or un-

Tribulation is already here and now. Ask a family in Columbia whose christian husband has just been tortured senselessly then chopped to pieces... ask them if they think "christians will undergo the tribulation". Ask countless chinese who have been tortured and mutilated and disfigured for their faith whether they think "the seven year period is literal"... come on.. give me a break. Ask egyptian christians, Iraqi christians, indonesian or phillipino or North Korean christians about 'great tribulation'. all a discussion for comfortable, fat, rich western amateur theologues. In fact, just go out on any major street in America and share your faith openly with everyone..... or if your a pastor, preach boldly from the scriptures all that God counsels about sexual morality. the 'great' tribulation will raise its dragons head

Good job zapp :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.