Dutch Muslim pol calls for ban on dogs

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hi guys...
Hi Satanist.

W9qebGU.png

...FYI: this "news" so-called "story" is three years old.

For anyone here interested in actual, ya know, facts, here goes.

http://www.animals24-7.org/2014/07/15/pit-bulls-immigrants-the-alleged-islamic-jihad-against-dogs/

Surprise surprise, surprise :freak: the Satanist :reals: defends :CRASH: Islam (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

Muslims torture dogs warning graphic images

Also see:

On the Dirty Yak Watch

Surprise surprise surprise Gomer Pyle

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not when their end goal is to supplant the rule of law. You know...the same thing Christians are always accused of wanting but only judaized Kingdom Now theonomy cult types desire. Except with Muslims, polled majorities of them say living under a caliphate would be desirable. Do you think they're lying?

Someday sooner than you like to think, that will no longer be the case. They're outbreeding you. Unless something very major upsets the demographic projections, the future is not looking good for you. Same here in the U.S.; you're a good 20-30 years ahead of us but the statist democrats are doing all they can to close the gap as fast as possible.

If you were smart you'd fear both. But since you're utterly powerless in your own nation (disarmed, ruled by the EU, etc), I don't suppose it matters. Enjoy your state-run telly, your football and occasional evening down at pub.

Why muslims hate dogs (its part of sharia law)

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, it's not. That said: Not everyone out there shares the west's love for dogs, and I say that as a dog owner. (I'd double-check the barbecue I ordered in Seoul, if you know what I mean.)

It's also worth pointing out the freak out over the OP was based on next to nothing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, it's not. That said: Not everyone out there shares the west's love for dogs, and I say that as a dog owner. (I'd double-check the barbecue I ordered in Seoul, if you know what I mean.)

It's also worth pointing out the freak out over the OP was based on next to nothing.

Yes it is. It comes from teachings outside the Quran, teachings that set up sharia law.

rougueone

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2796/muslims-ban-dogs-europe?anid=7

If accurate, this bit is why Europe will ultimately lose to Islam:

Not nearly enough Europeans take Islam seriously enough. They either find the encroachments amusing - quaint or cute - or are liberally outraged at the thought that their "guests" can be so illiberal. But too few of them really get it. Too few realize that every Muslim in Europe takes Islam quite seriously. They just don't get it yet. But they will when they see blondes on the auction blocks.

Europe will fall to Islam. The first nations are Great Briton/England, France, Germany, and Netherlands. . Islam will dominate the vote. Both are nuclear Nations. Iran will ( if not already ), have nuclear bombs. Egypt is being financed by Russia to build a " Nuclear energy plant. " Russia's population of 14 million Muslims (10%) is the largest on the continent. Russia is nuclear and now friends of Islam.
Pakistan Nuclear and Islamic. India, has a large Islamic population and is Nuclear.

Sweden has 55 “no-go zones” in Sweden. These zones are similar to others that have popped up in Europe in recent years. They formed as large Muslim populations emigrating to politically correct and tolerant European states refuse to assimilate and set up virtual states within a state where the authorities fear to tread. - Thus Sweden has given swaths of it's once Sovereign nation and culture to Islam.

Syria and Iraq will probably fall to ISIS. Libya may also.

Add it up and Islam will not have to take over every Nation to control with a Caliphate.

In about 50 years the dominate population's of America will be Mexican and Muslims. Also N.Y. State now has official Islam holidays. Duke University blares noon Islamic prayer all over campus from it's once Christian chapel.
Oh, in NYC,.....

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl in Manhattan said the ad from the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which had previously run in Chicago and San Francisco, was protected speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
The ad portrays a menacing man wearing a scarf around his head and face, includes a quotation "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" attributed to "Hamas MTV," and then states, "That's His Jihad. What's yours?"

Could this all swing in another direction ? Of course. But I doubt it.

I believe in the next 25 years our world will be much different. And Israel and Christians are the primary targets.

I saw thrones( Kingdoms-Governments), on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes it is. It comes from teachings outside the Quran, teachings that set up sharia law.

...which shows you don't know what sharia law means. It's not just shorthand for something related to Islam.

Funny how you guys were experts on Judaism for centuries and suddenly became experts on Islam right after 9/11..:chuckle:

Enjoy this thread, folks, but it's pretty much gone to the dogs.:noid::jump:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What you linked is from the Hadith.

You can also find the following in the Hadith:

"The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot’s people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done." - Sunan of Abu-Dawood – Book 38 Hadith 4447

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
...which shows you don't know what sharia law means. It's not just shorthand for something related to Islam.

I know what it means and where it is said to come from. Sharia law is based on four principles or ‘roots’, of the Sharia. (moral code/religious law) These four principles come up in all discussions concerning the Sharia in Islam among scholars. These are the Quran, Hadith, Analogy and Agreement.

Most of the Sharia laws in Islam are derived from the latter 3.

Nazaroo

I'd say ban dogs from inner cities and apartments too,
except that as long as there are gangs of muslim 'animals' raping European women,
I'm recommending they use a good Malamute, Husky or Rottweiler for protection.

Or maybe two or three.

1024x1024.jpg

husky-girl-malamute-boy-for-rehoming-53452bb2c7110.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Last edited: