Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

bybee

What does that mean? The Lord Jesus Christ was so mean spirited, he was executed for calling people bastards of satan, devils, fools and blind....

No! Jesus did not have a mean motive. His business was/is Love. He reserved his scathing denunciations for those who obviously subverted God's freely given grace into impossible slavery to the Law.
He did give stern warnings even to His chosen Apostles when they failed to live up to their calling.
But, let us not forget, we are not Jesus. Judgment is not ours.
Rather, we must attempt to discern if a person is guilty of wilfull disobedience by paying attention to his/her words and or deeds.
Some people are here seeking answers to their problems. For them love and compassion may help them into the light.
But those who wilfully condemn another soul to Hell are misusing their God given grace.
As you well know I will stand up to be counted in the face of blasphemy. And I will tackle those who presume to judge me as condemned because I don't agree with every jot and tittle of their dogma.

bybee

Love for who?

you think I have that power? :freak:

Have you not issued condemnatory words to people whom you barely know?
It is one thing to take issue with a person's statements if you find them foolish or offensive or slyly malicious for instance. But to condemn another person to Hell is a misuse of your Christian grace.
And, yes, you have done that to your own peril.

bybee

Love for who?

You are a very destructive person. You attempt to tear people down.
Your immense ego will not permit attention to stray far from you. So you employ any means possible to stay in the limelight.
Either you are a blithering idiot unable to comprehend the words of others or you are a wilfull and malicious liar perverting the words of others so as to make them look bad.
Which is it?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
those are really really hard questions for you to answer, aren't they? :chuckle:

I'll give you another try on your own, then I'll help you.

I'll make them big and bold and red so you can't miss them.

(Jesus') business was/is Love.

Love for who?

those who wilfully condemn another soul to Hell

bybee

those are really really hard questions for you to answer, aren't they? :chuckle:

I'll give you another try on your own, then I'll help you.

I'll make them big and bold and red so you can't miss them.

Love for who?

If you must ask these questions no answer will suffice. You will only accept your own answers. You continually consign yourself to solitary confinement.
Again, the last word is yours.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
If you must ask these questions no answer will suffice.

A Christian knows those answers.

Jesus said:
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

bybee said:
You will only accept your own answers.

It's not my answer bybee :nono:

It's God's.

You remember God, right?

God, whom Rusha sez doesn't exist?

God, who will reject those who reject Him?

Remember Him?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
thanks for starting a Dulcinea thread
so
I can talk about don quixote

did you know it was a classic?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It has been mostly a tranquil day on TOL. There were a few minor scuffles but nothing outrageous. aCW has been strangely absent. :idunno:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
A very peaceful day today. I began wondering. TOL has over 10,000 members but how many are actually active?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Today's list....about 184 but many made no post.
aCultureWarrior, Adam, Agape4Robin, Aimiel, Alate_One, allblack, alwight, Angel4Truth, annabenedetti, Arsenios, Arthur Brain, Ask Mr. Religion, BBTimeless, beloved57, BigBoof1959, Bradley D, Breathe, Bright Raven, Brother Ducky, Brother Vinny, Buzzword, bybee, CabinetMaker, Caino, chair, Charity, chickenman, Choleric, chrysostom, Cloaked, Colossians, Cross Reference, Cruciform, csuguy, DAN P, Daniel H., Danziva, David Brider, DavisBJ, Delmar, desertfox, Dialogos, Disciple_of_christ, DoogieTalons, Dorcas Wode, drbrumley, drstevej, ebenz47037, Eeset, Elia, Epoisses, evangelist, exminister, Ezekel, False Prophet, Fearlessly Express, FellowServant, fool, Frank Ernest, freelight, freeman7, gcthomas, genuineoriginal, glew, glorydaz, God's Truth, godrulz, Granite, Grosnick Marowbe, Gurucam, g_n_o_s_i_s, Hedshaker, Heterodoxus, HisServant, Holy Moses, Huckleberry, I aint no monkey, Idolater, IMJerusha, Immanuel, Inzl Kett, Jason0047, jeffblue101, Jefferson, Jerry Shugart, John Mortimer, keypurr, King cobra, kmoney, Knight, Krsto, Ktoyou, Lazy afternoon, Lee52, Letsargue, Levolor, lifeisgood, lightbringer, Lighthouse, Lion IRC, Livelystone, LKmommy, Lon, Lordkalvan, Lost Comet, Lovejoy, lovemeorhateme, MarkA, mighty_duck, Mike C., moparguy, Nazaroo, Nick M, noguru, northwye, oatmeal, oldhermit, OMEGA, Omega39, Omniskeptical, Pahu, Paulos, Poetpatoi, Princely, Prisca, Ps82, Psalmist, punkforchrist, PureX, quartana321, quip, rainee, RandPaulfor2016, Redeemed-777, resurrected, rexlunae, Robert Pate, rocketman, Rusha, SaulToPaul, Saved.One.by.Grace, seekinganswers, Selaphiel, serpentdove, Silent Hunter, Sitamun, skramltrebor, sky., Son of Jack, Spitfire, Squeaky, Squishes, steko, stephengoswami, Stripe, surrender, Tambora, tetelestai, The Barbarian, The Berean, The Glory Land, themuzicman, This Charming Manc, Thunder's Muse, Timotheos, Tinark, tomlapalm, TomO, Totton Linnet, Town Heretic, Traditio, ttruscott, Tyrathca, Uberpod1, unknown, Untellectual, Vaquero45, vegascowboy, way 2 go, wincam, WizardofOz, Wunderhund, xAvarice, Yorzhik, zoo22