Drugs, risky sexual behavior linked

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
it works like ALL things.. as long as God allows...

drunk_walk-2125.gif
Drink up.
mousy.gif
Fornicate on. Nu 11:20, Re 22:11 :burnlib:

JosephR

drunk_walk-2125.gif
Drink up.
mousy.gif
Fornicate on. Re 22:11 :burnlib:

think on,that you are beter then those who do,,drink up in the pride.. there was once a Son of God who took pride..it consumed Him..and made Him think He was ...better then those beneath Him in more then one sense.. as you do ..

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
nothing like drugs to kill the conscience, temporarily

There will be a day of reckoning (Re 14:20). :popcorn:

"...And the rest of the men who were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands; they should worship demons and idols of gold, and silver, and bronze, and stone, and of wood that can’t see, or hear, or walk: and neither repented they of their murders, nor of their pharmakeia – that’s drugs – nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” Men didn’t repent, they just cursed God" Full text: A Jet Tour Through Revelation by John MacArthur

e4utaaehpgahepghapeigjapoierjmg.jpg

Last edited:

Morpheus

I tend to perceive psychological issues from a clinical perspective. You ran across a local article that happened to include the word "non-heterosexual" in it and immediately looked for some way of turning it into a weapon. The "study" in the article was useless since there is nothing included in it that hasn't been understood for decades. It is like running a study to show that water has both hydrogen and oxygen. But your first inclination is to grasp hold of it to attack people. The fact is that your posts demonstrated your lack of understanding of how these practices do not actually relate to each other, but actually both relate to a third, deeper problem. If you are so easily angered because I pointed out the truth then might I suggest that you seek out a therapist to help you with your underlying issues.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The bible teaches that sexual sin begins with heterosexual lust and if not checked then homo lust.. Watch yourself hehe

The Bible has been used to justify SLAVERY
- "slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling" (Ephesians 6:5)
- "tell slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect" (Titus 2:9)
- "[Slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God...it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation...it has existed in all ages, has been found among the people of the highest civilization, and in nations of the highest proficiency in the arts."
(Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America)

GENOCIDE
- “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ “ (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

SEGREGATION
“Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.” (Judge Leon M. Bazile, January 6, 1959)

CHILD ABUSE
After dispatching his network of parish priests in Ireland to read his letter to Irish Catholics, which ostensibly acknowledged the misdeeds there (it even referred to them as “criminal”), the very next Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI proceeded to use Bible passages to justify the evil that had been done to children in the R.C. Church’s care.
- "The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?” ..... “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court. Straightening up, Jesus said to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.” (John 8:1-11)

RACISM
- "some claim that people with dark skin descended from Ham, while white folks came from Japheth and Asians came from Shem. Ham's name is thought to translate to 'black /dark,' and his descendants populated North-East Africa (Cush's descendants populated Sudan, Mizraim to Egypt, Phut to Libya, while Canaan's folks went to Israel). Again, the claim here is that both the skin, the curse, and the seedy disposition are inheritable."

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Homosexuals tend to breathe air too. I bet air is related to homosexuality in some way...

What? Homo is behavior, not a state of being. Identification of a homo is like identification of a murderer. They are called as such because of what they do/did.

shagster01

What? Homo is behavior, not a state of being. Identification of a homo is like identification of a murderer. They are called as such because of what they do/did.

My point is that it is a logical fallacy. Homosexuals might use drugs at a slightly higher rate, but that doesn't mean drugs cause homosexuality or vice versa.

PureX

Artists tend to use drugs at a higher rate than 'average', too. There could be lots of reason for that. Perhaps artists tend to be more curious and 'experimental' toward life. Perhaps they tend to feel more like 'outcasts' in a society obsessed with making money. Perhaps they are attracted to experiences that expand their imagination and perception. Perhaps it's all of the above.

And anyone of these conditions could generally apply to homosexuals, as well.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Artists tend to use drugs at a higher rate than 'average', too. There could be lots of reason for that. Perhaps artists tend to be more curious and 'experimental' toward life. Perhaps they tend to feel more like 'outcasts' in a society obsessed with making money. Perhaps they are attracted to experiences that expand their imagination and perception. Perhaps it's all of the above.

perhaps they're gay

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My point is that it is a logical fallacy. Homosexuals might use drugs at a slightly higher rate, but that doesn't mean drugs cause homosexuality or vice versa.

Where did anyone say it does? (other than those feigning outrage at something that was never said or implied - to create a diversion from the topic)

Morpheus

why is it that all the fag-lovers argue against a statement that was never made?

Even though it was explicitly implied. Why is it that when biggots use word games and code they use your argument when they get called out? "I didn't say that, I only strongly implied it using other words.". Stripe tried claiming that nobody said that homosexuality leads to drug abuse in a thread he started about homosexuality leading to drug abuse.

Morpheus

Where did anyone say it does? (other than those feigning outrage at something that was never said or implied - to create a diversion from the topic)
How about the combination of the OP and his first following post?

Risky sexual activities and non-heterosexuality have been linked with higher rates of substance abuse, a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) survey released yesterday found.
The national survey, which polled approximately 17,800 people aged between 12 and 64, was the nation’s first that concentrated primarily on drug abuse...
“The poll showed that people with substance abuse problems are 9.7 times, 10.6 times and 12.7 times more likely to have multiple sexual partners, have participated in one-night stands and have engaged in multipartner sex than those without an addiction,” NTU College of Public Health dean Chen Wei-jen (陳為堅) told a news conference...
A high occurrence rate of drug abuse is also observed among homosexual and bisexual individuals, Chen said, adding that of all the respondents who identified themselves as non-heterosexual, 7.3 percent said that they had abused substances, while just 1.9 percent said they never had the problem...

source.​

Is it surprising that there is a correlation between homosexuality and drug use?

If drugs were linked to guns or something, the liberals would be demanding bans. I wonder where they are now. :think:
There is no link save the fact that both may be comorbid symptoms of a deeper cause. They are linked to that cause, but not to each other. Yet if he isn't implying such a connection between the two, what is the point of this thread?

Morpheus

Then what in the world is the point of this study, other than fodder for generalizations?

I mentioned this "study" to my wife, a therapist, when she came home. She almost fell off of her chair laughing at how ludicrous it was. The whole concept behind the study is flawed based on decades-old elementary knowledge. Like I said earlier, they might as well have done a study to show that water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen.