Donald Trump is the New Face of White Supremacy

Buzzword

Somebody finally said it.

Trumpies (I’m coining that term) often say they love Trump because he tells it like it is. If by that they mean that billionaires buy politicians in return for political favors (as Trump admitted in the Fox debate), they are correct. But if they mean all the rest of the crazy stuff that comes out of his mouth, in reality Trump tells it like it isn’t, but it’s what “I’m not racist” racists wish it was.

I sincerely doubt Trump really wants to be president of the country and submit himself to the art of the compromise that is politics in the real world. He just wants to win to feed his massive ego. But who knows how many hate crimes he will inspire in the process.

He is an artifact of the past and he wants to drag the country back to it. The man’s rhetoric directly affects the security of my family. The thought of someone hating my wife and child (or attacking them) because they want to “make America great again,” is frightening. When was Trump’s America great? In 2008, when the Great Recession started? In 1954, before the passage of Brown vs. the Board of Education? In 1860, before the start of the Civil War? America is better than Donald Trump, but I fight against him for the safety of my family.

The New Face of White Supremacy

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wow! I'm an outsider here, ok? But I can tell you - I give you fair warning - if this is all you can come up with as an argument against your political opponent, then he is going to be the next president. You are virtually inviting him with such flimsy rhetoric. You are handing it to him on a silver platter. He might as well write his inauguration speech right now.

Last edited:

The Berean

I've been reading what white nationalists are saying about Trump on the Internet and for the most part real white nationalists don't like Donald Trump and do not consider him "one of their own" even though his rhetoric is superficially somewhat similar to white nationalist views. And there is one key difference. White nationalists view Jews as the real enemy and truly believe that the "Jewish elite" are behind pretty much everything terrible in the world. Has Trump even talked about Jews?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Wow! I'm an outsider here, ok? But I can tell you - I give you fair warning - if this is all you can come up with as an argument against your poitical opponent, then he is going to be the next president. You are virtually inviting him with such flimsy rhetoric. You are handing it to him on a silver platter. He might as well write his inauguration speech right now.

It is rather a pathetic argument...

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Trump is no more white supremacist or racist than the GOP has been for years. Why does Trump bother those who cannot give themselves a fearless and moral inventory?

They mock and jeer Trump and the irony is that they themselves have been doing the same "Trump-ing" as the Donald since the Civil War.

Someone told me Donald Trump is just an entertainer. Well, he's certainly entertaining ME! I hope he goes all the way!

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Right now we're seeing the face of black supremacy. I can't see much difference between the two?

We always see black this, black that, black magazines, black awards, black TV channels, black gay pride, black parade, black marches

But

We never see white "all of above".

Why?

Cause they evolved into higher intelligence meaning they moved on out of racism for a better world.

Care to catch up with them?