Donald Trump: a pathological liar

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would love very much for the truth to come out about what went on during the Obama administration. How about we encourage an extensive investigation on the corruption in the current administration, and after we clean house we go on to the one that preceded the current Degenerate in Chief?

You are interested in the truth aren't you Aaron?
Yes, if there is any evidence that Trump was or is in bed with Putin, I'd like to know about it and he would pay the consequences. Do you think you can do better than the Fake MSM at digging up Fake dirt?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

A picture is worth a thousand words.

TrumpPolitifact.jpg

http://newcenturytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/TrumpPolitifact.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, if there is any evidence that Trump was or is in bed with Putin, I'd like to know about it and he would pay the consequences.

Uh huh.

Do you think you can do better than the Fake MSM at digging up Fake dirt?

This is where you Trump lemmings do your homework and prove that Donald the Degenerate isn't a pathological liar, but a victim of the people whom he identified with for most of his life:

Liberals.

When will this rebuttal of those MSM supposed lies start Aaron?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Uh huh.

This is where you Trump lemmings do your homework and prove that Donald the Degenerate isn't a pathological liar, but a victim of the people whom he identified with for most of his life:

Liberals.

When will this rebuttal of those MSM supposed lies start Aaron?
They just started with Comey. No collusion, no obstruction, no crimes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Uh huh. From what former FBI Director James Comey said under oath, there was intimidation by the sitting President, which amounts to obstructing a federal investigation.

Try again.
:rotfl: You have your tin foil hat on don't you? You're worse than the lefties. You can't argue with how great the country is doing under Donald Trump, his agenda is getting done. Tax reform, healthcare, infrastructure and jobs, jobs, jobs.

glorydaz

Uh huh. From what former FBI Director James Comey said under oath, there was intimidation by the sitting President, which amounts to obstructing a federal investigation.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/12/donald-trump-intimidate-witness-threat-james-comey.html

Try again.

Comey would be intimidated by a mouse running into the room. Unfortunately, for you libtards, no one has ever been or ever will be prosecuted for hoping something will happen. They have been prosecuted for leaking government documents and records. Comey may have whined his way into some jail time. Now that would be justice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like all libs, ACW doesn't want to talk about it. :chuckle:

I find it hilarious that Donald Trump supporters refer to themselves as 'conservative'. When you're done trolling this thread perhaps we can go one on one and I can point out the liberal issues that Donald Trump supports (marriage, the military, economic, etc.) which you blindly embrace.

Comey would be intimidated by a mouse running into the room. Unfortunately, for you libtards, no one has ever been or ever will be prosecuted for hoping something will happen. They have been prosecuted for leaking government documents and records. Comey may have whined his way into some jail time. Now that would be justice.

I've posted 3 separate articles on previous pages proving that Donald Trump is a pathological liar. If you would like to attempt to refute any of that information please do, if not, troll elsewhere please.

glorydaz

I find it hilarious that Donald Trump supporters refer to themselves as 'conservative'. When you're done trolling this thread perhaps we can go one on one and I can point out the liberal issues that Donald Trump supports (marriage, the military, economic, etc.) which you blindly embrace.

I've posted 3 separate articles on previous pages proving that Donald Trump is a pathological liar. If you would like to attempt to refute any of that information please do, if not, troll elsewhere please.

It's the way you libs look at things. You're buying Comey's claim that Trump was "lying" when he said the FBI was in disarray and poorly led. That wasn't a lie at all. It was Trump's opinion, and the opinion of many other people (including many in the FBI and retired FBI members).

Now I see how the libs are comparing Comey to a sexual assault victim. Poor little man, intimidated by his big bad boss. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

It's the way you libs look at things. You're buying Comey's claim that Trump was "lying" when he said the FBI was in disarray and poorly led. That wasn't a lie at all. It was Trump's opinion, and the opinion of many other people (including many in the FBI and retired FBI members).

Now I see how the libs are comparing Comey to a sexual assault victim. Poor little man, intimidated by his big bad boss. :chuckle:

You think aCW is a "liberal"?!

:rotfl:

It's darn tootin' liberal to wanna lock gays up and spend five years plus goin' on about it GD ain't it?

He's as 'liberal' as you are.

Labels are so much fun...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl: You have your tin foil hat on don't you? You're worse than the lefties. You can't argue with how great the country is doing under Donald Trump, his agenda is getting done. Tax reform, healthcare, infrastructure and jobs, jobs, jobs.
During his testimony, Comey repeatedly stated or inferred that "The Donald" was a liar - not one of the Republican Senators on the Committee were willing to stand up and come to the defence of the President's good name!

This is just another indicator that Republican politicians are coming to realization that the Trump Administration is a lost cause and that its time to head for the exits!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
During his testimony, Comey repeatedly stated or inferred that "The Donald" was a liar - not one of the Republican Senators on the Committee were willing to stand up and come to the defence of the President's good name!

This is just another indicator that Republican politicians are coming to realization that the Trump Administration is a lost cause and that its time to head for the exits!
Immigration and border crossings have dropped drastically in the last 5 months, more than ANY President in history. Trump rules the world !!!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Immigration and border crossings have dropped drastically in the last 5 months, more than ANY President in history. Trump rules the world !!!
Your view of the world is as limited as Trump's.
The world does not stop at the US borders. The influence of the US in the world has been reduced since Trump took office. China and the Franco-German connection are set to have much more impact on the rest of the world than the US.
Both the French and the Brits have recently given Trump and his nationalist populist movement the finger in recent elections.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your view of the world is as limited as Trump's.
The world does not stop at the US borders. The influence of the US in the world has been reduced since Trump took office. China and the Franco-German connection are set to have much more impact on the rest of the world than the US.
Both the French and the Brits have recently given Trump and his nationalist populist movement the finger in recent elections.
Europe is a liberal lost cause, the UK is following suit, but the world is a much stronger and better place because of my man Donald Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I see that you wisely choose not to attempt to refute any of the information on page 1 showing dozens of incidents where Donald Trump was caught lying, many of them under oath. I have to give you Libertarians credit: you know your limitations.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Europe is a liberal lost cause, the UK is following suit, but the world is a much stronger and better place because of my man Donald Trump

If Trump thinks he "rules the world," that would go a long way to explain as to why he sees no need to seek God's forgiveness from sin!

"The Supreme Leader" considers himself infallible - why would he seek forgiveness?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

It wasn't that long ago that "The Supreme Leader" was singing the praises of Director Comey!

Once fired, Trump surrogates were given their "marching orders" to defame and destroy Comey's reputation and character.

The irony is that despite this orchestrated attempt to demonize Comey, the American's public continues to trust the word of the former Director far more than that of "The Supreme Leader" - by a 20 point margin!