Donald Duck's Master Plan

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Duck knows how to be popular. He runs for president, always being a buffoon, and yet, he gets the nomination! Now he is cracking up over the very idea people will elect a duck as president. The Duck has a better plan; he wants his own TV show. Now the Duck knows there is lots more money to be earned in TV, more than being the president. The Duck knows better, but his master plan is to get the most attention, then lose, having many people believe the status quo would not support him. What a laugh! The Duck is the status quo, and he likes being a character, always counting up and making a spectacle of himself.

The Duck likes being outrageous and now having funny Hillary Clinton as president, the Duck will be able to mock her, as a private citizen, on his television show, which will earn top ratings. Stay tuned!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Donald Duck is totally going to launch his own TV network when he loses
http://qz.com/760468/donald-trump-is-totally-going-to-launch-his-own-tv-network-when-he-loses/
Back in June, Vanity Fair reported that the Republican candidate for US president was mulling the launch of his own cable TV channel or media platform, should he lose November’s election to Hillary Clinton. According to people close to him, Duck hoped to leverage his millions of supporters into a loyal television audience, which, to him, might make the long slog of running for president actually worth it in the end.

"Hillary Clinton widens her supporter base while Donald Duck narrows his, a poll analysis shows.

In what could perhaps be a pivot, Donald Duck expresses regret for past comments
A new poll analysis finds a wasted summer for Duck and a boost for Hillary Clinton
Duck says he would deport Orlando nightclub gunman's father
Duck campaign manager: He needs to be "comfortable about being in his own skin"
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-08182016-htmlstory.html
Donald Duck Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort Resigns
http://www.wsj.com/articles/senior-donald-trump-adviser-paul-manafort-resigns-1471616371

The Duck has his own elusive master plan, and it is all about money and fame.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Duck knows how to be popular. He runs for president, always being a buffoon, and yet, he gets the nomination! Now he is cracking up over the very idea people will elect a duck as president. The Duck has a better plan; he wants his own TV show. Now the Duck knows there is lots more money to be earned in TV, more than being the president. The Duck knows better, but his master plan is to get the most attention, then lose, having many people believe the status quo would not support him. What a laugh! The Duck is the status quo, and he likes being a character, always counting up and making a spectacle of himself.

The Duck likes being outrageous and now having funny Hillary Clinton as president, the Duck will be able to mock her, as a private citizen, on his television show, which will earn top ratings. Stay tuned!

Nope. :nono: - Trump is serious about being the President, not making TV money -

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nope. :nono: - Trump is serious about being the President, not making TV money -
When you feel the need to quote all I have posted, then make a lame statement, it is time you watch the history of your hero. Donald the sneak-thief piggy bank robber

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I will too, of-course:rotfl: The Duck will make a far better TV host and Variety television station owner. He may be better than Carson :idunno:
I hope his first guest is Rush Limbaugh.
:)

What will Hillary fall back on?
She's got nothing cause she's a loser!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I hope his first guest is Rush Limbaugh.
:)

What will Hillary fall back on?
She's got nothing cause she's a loser!

She could go with 'Big-Daddy Bill' to Monaco and live a tax-free life pretending she is the likeness of princess Grace, if all i care. Her hubby's 80 million is not like poverty row, yet it is not 6 times 1000 million, now that is ludicrous, to think that kind of wealth cares about common people, the very idea is ridiculous!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:allsmile:

Don't cry about it. I put the DD cartoon on to entertain you.

The Duck would be doing all of us a favour having his own 'Duck Channel' television show. How often does anyone like a president his full term. Even Ron Reagan had his unpopular moments, same with Ike. Everyone liked Johnny Carson.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't cry about it. I put the DD cartoon on to entertain you.

The Duck would be doing all of us a favour having his own 'Duck Channel' television show. How often does anyone like a president his full term. Even Ron Reagan had his unpopular moments, same with Ike. Everyone liked Johnny Carson.
That's you crying - Your whole OP is lame and you couldn't even spell master correctly in the thread title. Go watch cartoons.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That's you crying - Your whole OP is lame and you couldn't even spell master correctly in the thread title. Go watch cartoons.
No, that is you crying. I say it is you and that makes it so. As to my spelling, I use talk type, so, I speak with accent, so what! :chew:

Your duck man is still a comic.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ktoyou, being a perfect reminder of why most people didn't care when Trump takes aim at people, particularly those like Rosie O' Donnell. Sometimes a person just deserves it :rolleyes:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Duck has a good roast guest, Rosie O' Donnell. Does anyone really care about Rosie O' Donnell?