• OTHER

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Lucky

Hall of Fame
logos_x said:
Naw.
This poll will do.
This is a poll? :shocked: We've been tricked! We already have a new one so we don't really have a choice. Sorta like... no free will. :noid:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
This is a poll? :shocked: We've been tricked! We already have a new one so we don't really have a choice. That means no free will. :noid:
:crackup:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Joe Roberts said:
How about letting us newbies vote on who’s you favorite TOL veteran?

Why is it just the newbies who get to vote on their favorite TOL veterans? I have several favorite TOL veterans. Why are the newbies treated so well? TOL Old timers are people too. :noid:

GuySmiley

Poly said:
Why is it just the newbies who get to vote on their favorite TOL veterans? I have several favorite TOL veterans. Why are the newbies treated so well? TOL Old timers are people too. :noid:
We should decide if the newbies get their own poll by taking a poll of veterans only on the topic . . .

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:

Anyone could vote.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
If a new poll is needed, I feel we should have a committee to decide what it will be.

But before that, we should have a committee to decide who should be on that committee. :freak:
Then we will need another committee for oversight on the first two committees. After that, we will need to appoint a Blue-Ribbon Commission to investigate all the other committees.

Works for Congress. :darwinsm:

Shalom

See <-----as in the Spanish "yes"....:chuckle:

My Spanish may be a little rough as you can tell but I am voting YES...NEW TOL POLL

Shalom

GuySmiley said:
We should decide if the newbies get their own poll by taking a poll of veterans only on the topic . . .

Maybe we could have a poll to ask veterans if they think newbies should have a new poll and poll the newbies to see who their favorite veteran is and then we will have a poll to poll everyone to see if we all agree on the poll. ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GuySmiley said:

But first we need a poll to decide what, exactly, constitutes a newbie and a veteran. We may even have to have a seperate poll for the "middle of the road"ers. :think:

Poet Fox

Dread Helm said:
Don't forget that both commitees have to be fair and balanced, taking individuals from everywhere on the political spectrum. We need several minorities on the commitees too.

:idea: , yay, a furry for the comitty lol.