Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's wrong with the old one?

Aimiel

I don't really care what the majority decides, I don't think this poll was needed, so I had to vote no. However, should a topic arise, which might be of interest to vote on, or to see what the general consensus of TOL'ers is, then I would vote yes. 'Till then, my vote will go in the RED, "No," column. :nananana:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Aimiel said:
I don't really care what the majority decides, I don't think this poll was needed, so I had to vote no. However, should a topic arise, which might be of interest to vote on, or to see what the general consensus of TOL'ers is, then I would vote yes. 'Till then, my vote will go in the RED, "No," column. :nananana:

:chuckle: :thumb:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If a new poll is needed, I feel we should have a committee to decide what it will be.

But before that, we should have a committee to decide who should be on that committee. :freak:

JoyfulRook

Poly said:
If a new poll is needed, I feel we should have a committee to decide what it will be.

But before that, we should have a committee to decide who should be on that committee. :freak:
Don't forget that both commitees have to be fair and balanced, taking individuals from everywhere on the political spectrum. We need several minorities on the commitees too.

Mr. 5020

Poly said:

Are you a Baptist, by any chance? ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
Are you a Baptist, by any chance? ;)

I was wondering when somebody was going to ask that.