Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

This verse speaks of the UNSAVED only.

__________________________________________________________________________________

2 Corinthians 5:10 states: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

This verse speaks of the rewards given out to "Believers." They will receive rewards or lose rewards according to what they did in the flesh, However, there will be NO condemnation for them. They will spend eternity in Heaven.

But that says that all will be judged in both cases.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Well, that's because YOU lack "Spiritual Discernment." See how that works?
Grand assumption. No what you speak of about the gift of discernment is false.

Discernment is the capacity to rightly divide the word of GOD or rather separation between the word of GOD and the babblings of man.

Peace

popsthebuilder

Well, as I've explained to you before, you lack "Spiritual Discernment," therefore, you cannot see the work I'm doing here. Again, see how that works? I feel as if I'm posting with an eight-year-old child.
That is a very foolish thing for you to say, and seems to be your fail-safe go to.

Show the evidence; as you've already shown and continue to show your own lack of discernment due to pride, greed, and a blindfold evidently.

Again; show my lack of discernment as opposed to simply stating such...

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grand assumption. No what you speak of about the gift of discernment is false.

Discernment is the capacity to rightly divide the word of GOD or rather separation between the word of GOD and the babblings of man.

Peace

So, that's the extent of your definition? That's it? You're truly a man of very few words.

popsthebuilder

Intelligent people can be both ignorant and lack common sense at the same time.

I have a Nephew who is thirty-one years old with a college education and very intelligent. However, he lacks common sense and he is ignorant of Spiritual matters, etc.
I agree that one can be both intelligent and ignorant, however, peaking of Calvinist specifically, they are generally quite well versed in the subject matter at hand, and as such, the term ignorant is not applicable. That's why I said willfully ignorant earlier; a thing stemmed from pride.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is a very foolish thing for you to say, and seems to be your fail-safe go to.

Show the evidence; as you've already shown and continue to show your own lack of discernment due to pride, greed, and a blindfold evidently.

Again; show my lack of discernment as opposed to simply stating such...

You do a fine job of that, without my help.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree that one can be both intelligent and ignorant, however, peaking of Calvinist specifically, they are generally quite well versed in the subject matter at hand, and as such, the term ignorant is not applicable. That's why I said willfully ignorant earlier; a thing stemmed from pride.

What does: "peaking of Calvinist specifically," mean?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pops, I don't care to repeat myself. So, if you're having difficulty keeping up (Because you're at work, etc.) let me know and we'll continue later.

Rosenritter

I'll do just that as soon as you scripturally show evidence for two separate judgements.

Peace

I will second that there are two different judgment. If we shall all stand at the judgment seat of Christ, but the saints are raised and made incorruptible and immortal upon Christ's return, that must be a judgment. There is a greater judgment when all the dead stand before God in Revelation 20, that must also be a judgment. That second judgment would also be the separation of the sheep and the goats.

popsthebuilder

I will second that there are two different judgment. If we shall all stand at the judgment seat of Christ, but the saints are raised and made incorruptible and immortal upon Christ's return, that must be a judgment. There is a greater judgment when all the dead stand before God in Revelation 20, that must also be a judgment. That second judgment would also be the separation of the sheep and the goats.
One being incorruptible doesn't mean they won't see judgement it just means they will not be destroyed and will return to GOD. All scripture speaks of a single judgement at the second coming of the Christ. That's it as far as I know. If I'm wrong, which I could be, then I would appreciate actual biblical references that I might find my error and correct it.

Thank you,

Peace