Do you think you will vote on this poll?

Do you think you will vote on this poll?

• YES

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • NO

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Aimiel

Those who vote, "No," are obvious liars, while those who vote, "Yes," are just as much in error, since they will not vote on the poll in the future (unless they have more than one UserID or personality) they've already voted on it when they claim, by choosing, "Yes," that they will yet vote on it (future tense). The most correct, though merely chosen by yours truly for comedic relief, is: "Maybe." You can't answer, "Yes," the question, "Are you asleep," unless you're in a dream state and you reply from your sub-conscious (I have yet to see that happen). You also can't make any sense out of a senseless poll unless you leave logic behind. Knight, I, for one, enjoy your polls, and find them intellectually stimulating. I applaud your efforts (on the inside, it is a figure of speech).

I want another poll: 1) Did you vote on any of Knight's polls? 2) Did you enjoy it? 3) Are you aware that Knight has posted any polls? or 4) Do you just hate Knight's attempts at humor whilst so many comedians are starving?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aimiel said:
Those who vote, "No," are obvious liars, while those who vote, "Yes," are just as much in error, since they will not vote on the poll in the future (unless they have more than one UserID or personality) they've already voted on it when they claim, by choosing, "Yes," that they will yet vote on it (future tense). The most correct, though merely chosen by yours truly for comedic relief, is: "Maybe." You can't answer, "Yes," the question, "Are you asleep," unless you're in a dream state and you reply from your sub-conscious (I have yet to see that happen). You also can't make any sense out of a senseless poll unless you leave logic behind. Knight, I, for one, enjoy your polls, and find them intellectually stimulating. I applaud your efforts (on the inside, it is a figure of speech).

I want another poll: 1) Did you vote on any of Knight's polls? 2) Did you enjoy it? 3) Are you aware that Knight has posted any polls? or 4) Do you just hate Knight's attempts at humor whilst so many comedians are starving?
:chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm still waiting to see if I've been predestined to vote on this poll. :think:

Knight, did you pray to see if it was God's will that you even make a poll?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Would it make a difference??? :D

Well, sure it...

:think: ....well

....um.... :liberals: .......

:chz4brnz:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MrsDearDelmar said:
uummm... did I or didn't I.... To vote or not to vote, that is the question right??

For the sake of Calvinism, I think you should just plead the fifth. :thumb: