ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

oatmeal

"lord Jesus Christ."-oatmeal

"lord"

Sssssssssssssss...

Peekaboo...we see you...

John Sherlock!

You read my post?

Wow! Is that the first time?

I did that on based on scripture.

Acts 2:34

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Maybe you could tell us

who is the Lord who gave the commandment

and

who is the lord who obeys the commandment from the superior Lord?

Let me give you a couple of clues.

John 14:28

John 5:30

John 5:19-20

John 5:36

Matthew 6:9 and John 17:1

Let's see if your investigative skills will help you

John, you could have a life if you wanted one. See John 10:10

john w

Hall of Fame
John Sherlock!

You read my post?

Wow! Is that the first time?

I did that on based on scripture.

Acts 2:34

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Maybe you could tell us

who is the Lord who gave the commandment

and

who is the lord who obeys the commandment from the superior Lord?

Let me give you a couple of clues.

John 14:28

John 5:30

John 5:19-20

John 5:36

Matthew 6:9 and John 17:1

Let's see if your investigative skills will help you

John, you could have a life if you wanted one. See John 10:10

Slower...pay attention...I know it's quite deep...

"l"

Small "l."

Your lord satan is applauding you right now, Christ rejector.

And, the "classic:"

"As far as I am concerned, if it is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me"-oatmush splainin' why the sign gifts, wonders, miracles, picking up snakes, drinking poison, raising the dead, tongue babbling.........is "good to go" today.

Let me give you a couple of clues. Get saved.

So there.

oatmeal

Slower...pay attention...I know it's quite deep...

"l"

Small "l."

Your lord satan is applauding you right now, Christ rejector.

And, the "classic:"

"As far as I am concerned, if it is good enough for the apostles, it is good enough for me"-oatmush splainin' why the sign gifts, wonders, miracles, picking up snakes, drinking poison, raising the dead, tongue babbling.........is "good to go" today.

Let me give you a couple of clues. Get saved.

So there.

So where is your scriptural rebuttal to my post?

Oh, you don't have one?

Of course you don't, there is no scriptural rebuttal to God's word.

Get a life. John 10:10

john w

Hall of Fame
So where is your scriptural rebuttal to my post?

Oh, you don't have one?

Of course you don't, there is no scriptural rebuttal to God's word.

Get a life. John 10:10

"lord"

Sssssssssssssss...

Peekaboo...we see you...

"Of course you don't, there is no scriptural rebuttal to God's word.

Get a life."-Christ rejector

Get saved first. Then I may give you the honor of a rebuttal, from the great saint John W. And get a new bag of cliches. The above is starting to bore me.

So there.

musterion

Yeah, I know __ I'm a fool ___ for Christ __ who sees through you.

I don't have any of the miraculous sign gifts because Paul said they're as a witness to Jews prior to Acts 28. After that point, their purpose fulfilled, they self-terminated. That's why I don't have them -- they were never intended for me.

What's your excuse?

oatmeal

"lord"

Sssssssssssssss...

Peekaboo...we see you...

"Of course you don't, there is no scriptural rebuttal to God's word.

Get a life."-Christ rejector

Get saved first. Then I may give you the honor of a rebuttal, from the great saint John W. And get a new bag of cliches. The above is starting to bore me.

So there.

Still waiting for your scriptural rebuttal.

Maybe you should seek some counsel from one of the five ministries given to the church. apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.

Since apostles and prophets and evangelists and pastors and teachers are good enough for Jesus Christ to give to the church, they are good enough for me.

Surely you know Jesus Christ died for you.

He was motivated by love for his Father first and foremost. He always did the Father's will not his own.

Therefore, you are valuable to God.

You are worth the price paid for you.

God in his wisdom paid that price for you.

If paying that price for you was right in God's judgment, that's good enough for me.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

I don't have any of the miraculous sign gifts because Paul said they're as a witness to Jews prior to Acts 28. After that point, their purpose fulfilled, they self-terminated. That's why I don't have them -- they were never intended for me.

What's your excuse?
My excuse?? For what? You are to be pitied. I think it is well that you aren't a Christian in that there may still be hope for you. But understand, your willful ignorance is a thing that should be warred against by you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What's your excuse?

We know you are not spiritual.

1Co 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

LA

musterion

My excuse?? For what?

For not having the miraculous sign gifts you think Christ promised to you.

You are to be pitied. I think it is well that you aren't a Christian in that there may still be hope for you. But understand, your willful ignorance is a thing that should be warred against by you.
Say what you want, my feelings aren't hurt. Just be very careful condemning those God Himself has justified, forgiven and adopted in Christ.

musterion

We know you are not spiritual.

1Co 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

LA

When you see me presume to imprecate a believer on behalf of God, you be sure to let me know.

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for your scriptural rebuttal.

"lord"

Sssssssssssssss...

Peekaboo...we see you...

Too bad you don't understand my scriptural rebuttal, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours.

Maybe you should seek some counsel from one of the five ministries given to the church. apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.

Since apostles and prophets and evangelists and pastors and teachers are good enough for Jesus Christ to give to the church, they are good enough for me

Maybe you should get saved.

Aimiel

God never said that He would take back the gifts He gave to the church. They will be in operation until we see Him Face-to-face. We won't need them, then. Until then, we do need them and they are available to those who make themselves available to God for His use.