Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Turbo

I get a kick out of Fellowship Week. I mean, it's only a week. And the avatars just crack me up.

This is the first time we've had a "avatar theme" since last summer's superhero theme. We're due for another (after fellowship week). Any ideas?
American Idols? :D

Crow

I can think of several promising themes. Classic movies, gangster movies, and horror movies. Crummy Japanese horror movies like Godzilla, Mothra, Godzilla vs Mothra, return of Godzilla, son of Godzilla, Godzilla's next door neighbor, etc.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bunch of pansies! :chuckle:

If we start doing American Idol themes, I'm leaving! I hate pop music!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lighthouse

Bunch of pansies! :chuckle:

If we start doing American Idol themes, I'm leaving! I hate pop music!
I was just joking. I really don't think I could handle looking at avatars of the current AI contestants.

C

cattyfan

movie genre...well, since Fellowship Week is a time when we quiet our natural instincts to shoot from the lip, perhaps the next theme should be Silent Films.

On the other hand, if it's a gnereal theme week, not a Fellowship Week, mobster and gang films have some great characters.

Or musicals!

the Sibbie

About fellowship week...I kinda missed it...got too busy. But I occasionally like a challenge! :D And it is a nice break from the norm.

Pritykity

I'm kinda scared . . . :help: . . . I mean I haven't seen anything outside of Fellowship week, yet. I guess I joined at just the right time . . . ? No wonder there have been so many :) , ;) , and :D in the threads!