Do You Believe the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
We have not yet judged the angels. One step at a time.

As a co heir and son of God, if I were given judgment, I would exalt grace as Moses did, as Lot did, as All marked of God did.

I would defer that Judgment back to Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Neither the Father nor the Son is overly concerned with sinful humanity.

0c126e24c7e31ffe02367194cecca149.jpg

Then what was the point of Jesus dying for us, while we were yet sinners?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That would be impudent.

That would be acknowledging that there is, was and always will be only ONE worthy of delivering Judgment.

Two trees Jamie.

Life and Knowledge

God and Creation as God

Grace and Condemnation

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jamie, is Jesus the friend of sinners?

Jesus is not the Savior of sinners who choose to remain sinners by rejecting repentance, baptism, and the receiving of the Holy Spirit through the laying on of hands.

Paul taught that we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is not the Savior of sinners who choose to remain sinners by rejecting repentance, baptism, and the receiving of the Holy Spirit through the laying on of hands.

Paul taught that we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.

Paul also taught that the marriage of a believer to an unbeliever could bare salvation to the unbeliever.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Salvation requires both. (Philippians 2:12)

Corinthians 7:13-15

13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

In light of Jesus proclaiming Himself the Bride Groom, shouldn't we carefully consider these words?

Notice something wrong there. The husband is an unbeliever. But then is proclaimed a believer.

Note Paul teaching spiritual things in parable here?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In light of Jesus proclaiming Himself the Bride Groom, shouldn't we carefully consider these words?

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)​

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Salvation requires both. (Philippians 2:12)

The Groom embraced ALL humanity as His Spiritual Lover and a Love child was born.

Jesus!

The Groom then died in place of all Humanity to end Spiritual separation.

Calvary!

The Groom Dwells in the Bride void of limitation

Holy Spirit!

Sin no longer separates any from the voice of God.

God conquered the separation, by silencing the accuser.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)​

You have sited a verse that condemns and I have sited a verse that gives Hope.

Which one does Jesus empty?

Hope or condemnation?

Paul employs tests in his words just as Jesus did.

Parables of flesh were meant for the revelation of the Spirit.

What are the fruits of the Spirit?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Well, many are called, but...

Jamie,

Jesus was ok with Sinners, it was the self righteous He raked over the coals.

To infuse the Good News with Bad News is to frustrate Grace and pervert the perfection of the gospel.