ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

Put it in polka dots - it matters not - you are still reading your own ideas into that passage.

It is not me but Madist that IGNORE Paul, Jesus, Peter and all the other Apostles to follow Paul it is the MAdist who follow Paul and ignore Jesus, scripture, the OT, the gospels, and anything that does not go along with their error.

Paul tried to stop this but obviously he failed where Madist are concerned.

Paul said some say they are of Paul others of Apollos , and some of Christ. etc.

andyc

Amazingly Paul tried to solve this problem of WHO folks followed and placed a greater emphasis on their teaching.

Obviously Paul failed where the Madist are concerned.

What they don't realize is that Paul baptized some people who had already been baptized with John's baptism. They got dunked twice.

Acts 19:4-7
Then Paul said, "John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus." When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied. Now the men were about twelve in all.

Danoh

If Paul Blasphemed the Holy Ghost and Jesus saved Him that would make Jesus a liar.

Mat 12:24
But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

12:25
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Mat 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand ?

Mat 12:27
And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

Mat 12:28
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

To blaspheme the Holy Ghost is to attribute a work of God to the power of Satan.

Noah was told to build an ark. Had he disobeyed, he would have drowned.

So why aren't you building an ark?

Not to you nor about you.

Noah was told he could eat of any animal.

Israelites were told they could not.

Paul was told one could eat anything.

Different instructions.

Likewise as to why Paul was saved though he, per his own words "had before been a blasphemer..."

Why?

BUT NOW the righteousness of God WITHOUT the Law - that's why...

dodge

Different instructions.

Likewise as to why Paul was saved though he, per his own words "had before been a blasphemer..."

Why?

Jesus said if one blasphemes the Holy Ghost they could not be forgiven in this world or the next.

So you believe Jesus is a liar ?

Show me the scripture where Paul said he blasphemed the Holy Ghost !

dodge

Danoh, WHY would anyone ignore every teaching of Jesus and place all trust and emphasis on Paul ?

Paul said to follow Him as he followed Jesus. How is it that Paul's teachings have become more relevant than Jesus' teachings to Madists ?

Danoh

Jesus said if one blasphemes the Holy Ghost they could not be forgiven in this world or the next.

So you believe Jesus is a liar ?

No.

I believe you are both incompetent at sorting such things out, as well as wilfull against any view other than your own.

In short, you have no business talking about these issues; you continually prove you do not know even know to properly arrive at the intended sense of another poster's words, let alone; that of the writers of Scripture.

You may be good at something; but Scripture is not it.

Ten to one you have no real sense of what principles of study you are applying as you study, nor of when you are applying them incorrectly.

andyc

Different instructions.

Why?

Paul did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that would never be forgiven in this life of the next.

So what blasphemy did Paul commit?

Blasphemy against Christ. Even when Jesus was hanging on the cross, the pharisees blasphemed him, and Jesus said, "forgive them, they know not what they do". Ignorance in other words.

Paul compelled Christians to blaspheme the name of Christ.

Acts 26:11 "And I punished them often in every synagogue and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly enraged against them, I persecuted them even to foreign cities.

There is only this life we live on the earth, and the next life in heaven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven in either life. Paul did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Now stop talking rhubarb. Throw all your mad books away, and read the bible.

andyc

No.

I believe you are both incompetent at sorting such things out, as well as wilfull against any view other than your own.
In short, you have no business talking about these issues; you continually prove you do not know even know to properly arrive at the intended sense of another poster's words, let alone; that of the writers of Scripture.

Ten to one you have no real sense of what principles of study you are applying as you study, nor of when you are applying them incorrectly.

These sorts of comments are pointless, because we think you are a deluded fool who is in love with mad because the end justifies the means.
You come across as someone who's recently walked into religion, and now you're wanting to show everyone how it's done.
You are a pathetic individual, with no ability to reason, very poor understanding of scripture, and brainwashed by hyperdispensationalism. You're so messed up, even your own are wary of you.

So what you think of us is not really going to matter, is it?

Now we know how we feel about each other, lets keep to the discussion. if you can't, then grow up!

Danoh

Paul did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that that would never be forgiven in this life of the next.

So what blasphemy did Paul commit?

Blasphemy against Christ. Even when Jesus was hanging on the cross, the pharisees blasphemed him, and Jesus said, "forgive them, they know not what they do". Ignorance in other words.

Paul compelled Christians to blaspheme the name of Christ.

Acts 26:11 "And I punished them often in every synagogue and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly enraged against them, I persecuted them even to foreign cities.

There is only this life we live on the earth, and the next life in heaven. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven in either life. Paul did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Now stop talking rhubarb. Throw all your mad books away, and read the bible.

Your continued stupidity sure tries a person's patience, you incompetant...

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Acts 4:6 And Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem. 4:7 And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, 4:9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

From Pentecost forward, theirs was the Spirit's ministry speaking through them; to reject their word was to reject His, you fool.

Danoh

These sorts of comments are pointless, because we think you are a deluded fool who is in love with mad because the end justifies the means.
You come across as someone who's recently walked into religion, and now you're wanting to show everyone how it's done.
You are a pathetic individual, with no ability to reason, very poor understanding of scripture, and brainwashed by hyperdispensationalism. You're so messed up, even your own are wary of you.

So what you think of us is not really going to matter, is it?

Now we know how we feel about each other, lets keep to the discussion. if you can't, then grow up!

Lol knucklehead, I began to understand Mid-Acts distinctions many many years ago. Only later did I find out others had also.

Go back to your "Pigs in the Parlor" book :chuckle:

andyc

Your continued stupidity sure tries a person's patience, you incompetant...

You mean the same stupidity that's been taught for the last 2000 years? :chuckle:
Just think of all of those great old commentaries that can now be thrown aside because Danoh says they're all written by stupid people HA HA!

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Jesus Spoke the words of the Father, but he said.....

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. (Mat 12:32)

Acts 4:6 And Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem. 4:7 And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, 4:9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

From Pentecost forward, theirs was the Spirit's ministry speaking through them; to reject their word was to reject His, you fool.

:doh:

So stupid. Are you really this desperate?

Resisting the Holy Spirit is not blaspheming the Holy Spirit. People can harden their heart to conviction, but that is not blaspheming the Holy Spirit :chuckle:

dodge

Danoh;4818134]No.

I allow scripture to form my beliefs not the perversion and out of context teachings of MAD.

Incompetence is IGNORING Jesus , the OT , and the Apostles to follow Paul who followed Jesus.

You may think you are an authority, but I have taught children as young as 9 that understand and believe scripture more than YOU AND OTHER MADIST.

You can continue to IGNORE the teachings of Jesus to stay in your error and deception. You only deceive yourself and no follower of Jesus will follow you or any other MAdist.

You IGNORE the scripture where Jesus explained what Blaspheme of the Holy Ghost is and what it means. YOU are not qualified to teach anything spiritual. YOU opinion does not constitute truth or the meaning of scripture.

You cannot force everything into the error of MAD and keep the context of scripture.

andyc

Lol knucklehead, I began to understand Mid-Acts distinctions many many years ago. Only later did I find out others had also.

Go back to your "Pigs in the Parlor" book :chuckle:

Pigs in the parlor is garbage, but I'd choose that over Cornelius Stam and Les Feldick.

ClimateSanity

You mean the same stupidity that's been taught for the last 2000 years? :chuckle:
Just think of all of those great old commentaries that can now be thrown aside because Danoh says they're all written by stupid people HA HA!

Jesus Spoke the words of the Father, but he said.....

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. (Mat 12:32)

:doh:

So stupid. Are you really this desperate?

Resisting the Holy Spirit is not blaspheming the Holy Spirit. People can harden their heart to conviction, but that is not blaspheming the Holy Spirit :chuckle:

Attempting to murder all followers of Christ is pretty blasphemous in my book.

dodge

Danoh;4818125]Noah was told to build an ark. Had he disobeyed, he would have drowned.

Are you that obtuse ? God told Noah not me to build which has NOTHING to do with the fact that there is only ONE gospel.

You are pretty good at stating the obvious.

Different instructions.

Duh , there were Jews and gentiles.

Which has NOTHING to do with the fact there is ONE and only ONE gospel.

Paul did NOT blaspheme the Holy Ghost and if he had he would have NEVER been saved.

BUT NOW the righteousness of God WITHOUT the Law - that's why.

YOU have made Jesus to be a liar to stay in your error and deception. Your loss not mine.