ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

God's Truth

The dispensation of the grace of God is something DIFFERENT. How can you not understand this? Oh that's right, you're a zealot that believes myths instead of the Word of God.

I do not preach circumcision, etc.

You are in a bad way.

You go against obedience.

Your beliefs go way back, even to the time of Peter and James. 2 Peter 3:16, 17, and James 2:14, 17, 20. and 22.

Right Divider

Body part
All saved, Jew or Gentile must be part of the body of Christ.

What do you think being one means?

What do you think eating Jesus means?
Since you have no idea what is going on with Israel and the body of Christ, your complete confusion is understandable.

Come out of the confusion and believe the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is the Word of God and He is God over all creation.
Gal 4:4-5 (KJV)
(4:4) But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, (4:5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Guess who was under the law?

God's Truth

Since you have no idea what is going on with Israel and the body of Christ, your complete confusion is understandable.

Come out of the confusion and believe the truth.

Since Jesus, God does NOT care to whom you are blood related.

By the way, I could be blood related to Abraham.

The thing is, it would make NO DIFFERENCE!

1 Timothy 1:4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is by faith.

Right Divider

Body part
You go to the cross to the LAMB who is the sacrifice, WHOSE BLOOD washes sins away, sins that you repent of doing.
You always try to change the Word of God to try to make your own righteousness! Shame on you.

Col 2:13-15 (KJV)
(2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (2:15) [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Madist ignore the real Jesus and His teachings to follow Paul.
Dodge, you sure have been telling some whoppers lately.

Our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ hand-picked Paul as His minster to the Gentiles.

MAD is dedicated to showing things that differ in the various ministries GOD has established through the ages.
It should be obvious to anyone that has read all of scripture.
We do not follow the command Jesus gave His disciples to not tell anyone He was the Christ.
And neither do you.
We do not follow the command to sacrifice an animal at a temple.
And neither do you.
Why? Because the ministry changes from one time to another.
So if you claim MAD ignores Jesus and follows Paul, then you have put yourself in the same camp.

God's Truth

Gal 4:4-5 (KJV)
(4:4) But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, (4:5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Guess who was under the law?

That is to whom Jesus came first for, they were God's and He gave them to Jesus.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

God's Truth

You always try to change the Word of God to try to make your own righteousness! Shame on you.

Col 2:13-15 (KJV)
(2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; (2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (2:15) [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

You have to ENTER that grace.

Tell me how.

john w

Hall of Fame
You go to the cross to the LAMB who is the sacrifice, WHOSE BLOOD washes sins away, sins that you repent of doing.

No, moron, the cross was necessary, because we cannot repent of all of our sins.

Define "died for our sins," moron.

Save it; you are so stupid, satanic, as to not "get," that if we could repent, as in "stop sinning,"(your devilish definition, not the bible's) the cross would be superfluous.

Dying "for our sins" that we have stopped doing can only be asserted by a demonic lush, such as yourself.

Right Divider

Body part
Since Jesus, God does NOT care to whom you are blood related.

By the way, I could be blood related to Abraham.

The thing is, it would make NO DIFFERENCE!

1 Timothy 1:4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is by faith.
In the dispensation of the grace of God, that is correct.

When Christ catches up the body and restores Israel, it will be much different. Not that there's a chance you'll understand that.