Do Not Ban Squeaky !!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I see no problem with letting Squeaky post here and express his different views. I asked for his 1 year ban to be lifted in chatbox. I did the same for meshak, and I think for Nang also. I hate to see a year ban on somebody, but they obviously broke the rules of the forum numerous times before they get a year off. I'm worried that Squeaky is building up infractions and if he continues he might get a year off again. Let's all stop reporting Squeaky for every little thing we don't like. Squeaky never calls names, he doesn't use profanity and he likes to try to teach people in his strange way. I have tried to warn him about certain things that cause infractions but he ignores it. I feel bad for Squeakers.

P.S. Remember you can always ignore his posts !!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see no problem with letting Squeaky post here and express his different views. I asked for his 1 year ban to be lifted in chatbox. I did the same for meshak, and I think for Nang also. I hate to see a year ban on somebody, but they obviously broke the rules of the forum numerous times before they get a year off. I'm worried that Squeaky is building up infractions and if he continues he might get a year off again. Let's all stop reporting Squeaky for every little thing we don't like. Squeaky never calls names, he doesn't use profanity and he likes to try to teach people in his strange way. I have tried to warn him about certain things that cause infractions but he ignores it. I feel bad for Squeakers.

P.S. Remember you can always ignore his posts !!!

I'm afraid "The Squeaks" isn't all there if you get my gist?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am dyslexic.

:)

:smack:

dyslexics-of-the-world-untie-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You mean your trolling of him goes way back.

no, i mean i spotted him as a troll years ago

afaik he came here as a troll

you, on the other hand, have developed into one

now go away little girl and find something useful to do, like mopping the kitchen or cooking :wave2: