ECT Disposing of a MAD list

Danoh

Basic teachings of Mid Acts Dispensational right division
– Jesus, in his earthly ministry, ministered to the circumcision. (Rom 15:8, see here)
– [bold]The mystery of Christ was first revealed to Paul[/bold] (Col 1:25-26, 1 Tim 1:16, and here)
– Prophecy and mystery are different (Acts 3:19-21 vs Rom 16:25)
– Peter and Paul taught different messages (Peter prophecy, and Paul mystery: See here)
– Prophecy has been interrupted. (See here)
– The gospel of the kingdom is not the gospel of the grace of God (See here and here)
– Israel’s Church and the Church, the body of Christ, are different. (See here)

Here's the summary of madness (ie 2P2P is madness). I have recently heard that none of this is MAD, but only that Paul had a distinct apostleship.

However, by comparing verses in Eph 3 only 3 verses apart, we find that what Paul had was what was taught all the apostles, by the Spirit showing them what was actually there in the prophets.

Were you correct in what YOU "heard" Tam would have rightly taken issue with me :chuckle:

You Interplanner, remain clueless to what Mid-Acts asserts, due to your taking what YOU "hear" in ANOTHER'S words as being what THEY meant.

This habit of Oversimplification of yours appears to be your master.

This emperor of yours continually revealing not only that it actually has no clothes; but from atop a table just as clearly revealing you mind hasn't a leg to stand on :chuckle:

There really is no point in attempting any reason with your kind - none.

:doh:

Last edited:

Interplanner

Were you correct in what YOU "heard" Tam would have rightly taken issue with me :chuckle:

You Interplanner, remain clueless to what Mid-Acts asserts, due to your taking what YOU "hear" in ANOTHER'S words as being what THEY meant.

This habit of Oversimplification of yours appears to be your master.

This emperor of yours continually revealing not only that it actually has no clothes; but from atop a table just as clearly revealing you mind hasn't a leg to stand on :chuckle:

There really is no point in attempting any reason with your kind - none.

:doh:

You never quite deal with the specific propositions do you? You just continue your communist-style accusation that any dissent is a personality disorder.

Danoh

You never quite deal with the specific propositions do you? You just continue your communist-style accusation that any dissent is a personality disorder.

No.

I do.

Your above prattle was the result, once more, for example, of what I posted as to a Mid-Acts Distinction that you then MISREAD your fool reasoning into.

You...are amazingly dense.

I'm not the one ever having to ask others what they meant - you are.

Nine times out of ten of which, when I butt in and tell you what they meant; they then post what basically amounts to a "yep" on their part.

And this from people who are not even Mid-Acts.

Face it; I am at a level of perception so far higher above yours that all your endless books based parroted reading into another's words will never allow you to even begin to see the tip of the iceberg of a thing "as it is in truth" - be glad I so much as bother to grace you with a put down :rotfl:

Interplanner

No.

I do.

Your above prattle was the result, once more, for example, of what I posted as to a Mid-Acts Distinction that you then MISREAD your fool reasoning into.

You...are amazingly dense.

I'm not the one ever having to ask others what they meant - you are.

Nine times out of ten of which, when I butt in and tell you what they meant; they then post what basically amounts to a "yep" on their part.

And this from people who are not even Mid-Acts.

Face it; I am at a level of perception so far higher above yours that all your endless books based parroted reading into another's words will never allow you to even begin to see the tip of the iceberg of a thing "as it is in truth" - be glad I so much as bother to grace you with a put down :rotfl:

It's between you and Christ, but I do hope you'll stop using the abusive "fool" OK?

I did not read my reasoning into the 'distinctive apostleship of Paul'. I asked you what it meant, and I get back the communist-style character abuse that does not deal with propositions. What else am I supposed to do? I have to go on the miserable track record you've laid down. You never objected to the MAD list; I pulled it apart like an over-baked chicken. Since you won't deal with actual propositions, all I can do is go on the track record you provide.

And now you're as arrogant as they get with your 1000X level of knowledge. Lovely.

Interplanner

There is nothing foolish about responding to the propositions that were given. It's called communication. It's not agreement, but it clarifying.

Danoh

It's between you and Christ, but I do hope you'll stop using the abusive "fool" OK?

I did not read my reasoning into the 'distinctive apostleship of Paul'. I asked you what it meant, and I get back the communist-style character abuse that does not deal with propositions. What else am I supposed to do? I have to go on the miserable track record you've laid down. You never objected to the MAD list; I pulled it apart like an over-baked chicken. Since you won't deal with actual propositions, all I can do is go on the track record you provide.

And now you're as arrogant as they get with your 1000X level of knowledge. Lovely.

Geez; for a college grad so deriding of another's views; how is it you then turn around and miss the satire in my own words to you in response :chuckle:

You well illustrate that a double minded man is indeed unstable in all his ways...

Interplanner

The main thing MAD needs to do to gain credibility is:
1, stop pursuing phantom separated programs. They are not there and things are not separated in the messianic age of the Gospel.
2, accept that the Gospel goes all the way back, but Judaism drifted from it and replaced things about it, so much that when re-introduced at the end of the 490 years, Judaism was so solidified that it could only come apart slowly, as seen in Acts. The old faded and dissolved slowly, but the Gospel was always presented as intact, for all nations, and eternal. He was the Lamb of God slain before the foundation of the world.

Danoh

There is nothing foolish about responding to the propositions that were given. It's called communication. It's not agreement, but it clarifying.

Your continued use of derisive remarks within your posts against MAD is the "communication" of a rock thrower :chuckle:

Danoh

The main thing MAD needs to do to gain credibility is:
1, stop pursuing phantom separated programs. They are not there and things are not separated in the messianic age of the Gospel.
2, accept that the Gospel goes all the way back, but Judaism drifted from it and replaced things about it, so much that when re-introduced at the end of the 490 years, Judaism was so solidified that it could only come apart slowly, as seen in Acts. The old faded and dissolved slowly, but the Gospel was always presented as intact, for all nations, and eternal. He was the Lamb of God slain before the foundation of the world.

Your every post reads as if from within some sort of a notion that the redemption of mankind is the end itself.

Might as well say one's hiring is the end of a thing.

Interplanner

Your continued use of derisive remarks within your posts against MAD is the "communication" of a rock thrower :chuckle:

They are all questions you can't answer or won't answer, aren't they?

The reason for not charging into knowing MAD is because of your own prohibition against reading for over a year. Besides, my impression so far is it sucks. And the people in it need to become accountable to a pastor who will make them work in real evangelism instead of the pride of secret knowledge.

I have never been been around something that was so absorbed in its own intelligence that didn't want to explain itself.

Interplanner

Your every post reads as if from within some sort of a notion that the redemption of mankind is the end itself.

Might as well say one's hiring is the end of a thing.

Do you have another analogy or communication to make this clear?

There were other purposes. they were called the old covenant. It's over. With a crash in 66 AD. They were shadow; the Reality has come. It is Judaism, which rejected Christ and his mission, that switched the times of things and said poo to the Reality and is thrilled to have more shadow-life unfold.

Interplanner

See the OP. It is full of 2P2P and people like RD and STP are realizing they actually think 2P2P is true. Which is what I have been saying about D'ism all along.