Dispensationatalists, what will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dude, he is on your side. Your such the arse.
Yup. Guess he is too busy with ranting than stopping for a moment to see who agrees with him from time to time. Sigh.

I only wanted the spelling error corrected to make it easier on those searching for the thread title down the road.

AMR

some other dude

Yup. Guess he is too busy with ranting than stopping for a moment to see who agrees with him from time to time. Sigh.

I only wanted the spelling error corrected to make it easier on those searching for the thread title down the road.

AMR

Pointing out spelling errors means you are the child of the devil.

Letsargue

It is the "Pentecostals", not the Acts 9 dispensation crowd how thinks that. We don't know when the fullness of the gentiles will come in.

And?

Actually, a gentile is in simple terms a non Israelite. Perhaps you missed where God declared salvation has come to the gentiles to make Israel jealous. So he says we are not lost, yet gentiles at the same time.

A Gentile is anyone NOW who is not a Child of God / Christian. - Israel has nothing to do with it any longer. - Christ took the Kingdom from the Israelites, and gave the Kingdom to the Gentiles, making them a one new man, the Christian – Now, they are made Christians, and if you are not a Christian, then you are a Gentile, lost and without Christ in your Eternal Life.
Now there is only the Kingdom of Christ, of Heaven, and the Kingdom of the Devil, the Gentile.
Take your PICK.

Paul – 071210

Letsargue

Thats a false concept, for Christ only died for all His Sheep. Jn 10:

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Cant be stated more plainer than that.

So you must be talking about another Christ.

"The Sheep", -- better known as the "CHURCH" - Christ gave himself up fot "IT"! -- Not all the Lost, Christ sent the Lost to HELL! -- Bcause he LOVED THEM?

Paul -- 071210

Letsargue

Pointing out spelling errors means you are the child of the devil.

NO! - It means that something like that, is all he can correct.
His priorities are not the Truth, but anything that he can cry about, and smear the other person that is not his KIND of a fool. A Dispensationalist. -- I spelt it a little wrong, with a misstype, therefore the whole Thread was in error. ---- What a JOKER!

Paul -- 071210

some other dude

NO! - It means that something like that, is all he can correct.
His priorities are not the Truth, but anything that he can cry about, and smear the other person that is not his KIND of a fool. A Dispensationalist. -- I spelt it a little wrong, with a misstype, therefore the whole Thread was in error. ---- What a JOKER!

Paul -- 071210

Did he say the whole thread was in error?

Letsargue

Who was Jesus talking about in Luke 23:34?

Boy, I do wish some of you would truly READ THE SCRIPTURES!

When Jesus made that statement, the OLD LAW was still in affect. It was in affect until he died a few minutes later. – Jesus in his life-time never condemned anyone. There was none CONDEMNED, just unjustified. Jesus only forgave; Jesus is the giver, not the taker. -- After Pentecost, it‘s a whole different thing. - It’s a New Law.

Paul – 071210

Letsargue

Did he say the whole thread was in error?

A coward won't say any more than they can get away with; and that is to comdemn someone like me that will not yeald to their garbage.

Let him put me back on his ignore list like the coward he is! - He isn't going to correct anything that he thinks is in error, because there isn't anything. He just like to feel BIG. -- "JUST ASK ME"!

Paul -- 071210

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His priorities are not the Truth, but anything that he can cry about, and smear the other person that is not his KIND of a fool. A Dispensationalist.

Um…..AMR is a covenantalist. They aren’t even close to dispensationalists.

In fact, they frequently point out the errors of dispensationalism, and do a good job of it most of the time.

If you want a thread that exposes the errors of dispensationalism, you should welcome all the covenantalists that show up.

Letsargue

Um…..AMR is a covenantalist. They aren’t even close to dispensationalists.

In fact, they frequently point out the errors of dispensationalism, and do a good job of it most of the time.

If you want a thread that exposes the errors of dispensationalism, you should welcome all the covenantalists that show up.

Never heard of them.

Does that mean that the Christian is too foolish to correct the Dispensationalists, and the "Covenantalists", whatever that thing is?

That would be Christ against a Gentile, or a Christian against a Gentile. -- I don't understand your thinking and wisdom! -- The Lost are Lost, and are Gentiles, no matter what you call the Lost.

Paul -- 071310

SaulToPaul 2

No, the whole world, like it says.

the B57 version:

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our (THE ELECT's) sins: and not for ours (THE ELECT's) only, but also for the sins of the whole world (THE ELECT's).

:chuckle:

Makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Jesus Christ died not only for the elect, but ALSO for the elect.

Letsargue

the B57 version:

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our (THE ELECT's) sins: and not for ours (THE ELECT's) only, but also for the sins of the whole world (THE ELECT's).

Makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Jesus Christ died not only for the elect, but ALSO for the elect.

I thought Jesus so loved, and died for the Church; that the fools might become an elect. The whole world is called to come to Christ, but that doesn't mean thay become the elect. The elect had to be predestaned, what ever you can make of that. Or they can't be elected!
But what do I know?

Paul -- 071410

beloved57

the B57 version:

Right, not only the jewish elect of our time says John, but the elect of other nations and in different dispensations.

Status
Not open for further replies.