ECT D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

I thank/like any post that makes a good point and also those that add to the discussion. So far, you haven't qualified in either of those. Heck, I even thank Nang and GodsTruth when they make a valid point, when they state truth, even though they believe differently than I do.

I thought posting a PO question might be a contribution, but I guess not. What cognitive dissonance world do you live in?

andyc

Hi and just threw in that angels were the first sinners and you got one right , that angels can not be redeemable !!

Under #2 you say that there were commands to be broken , so name a few , but from Adam to Moses and is there a name for them ??

"Thou shalt not kill" ring any bells?

What is a PATTERN , ot type , and do you understand TYPE ??

In 1 Tim 1:16 Paul is a PATTERN for those that were saved after Paul !!

The pattern in the verse you quoted is simply that Paul was the chief of sinners. As bad as sinners are ever going to be, Paul saw himself as the worst. Paul comes first in the sinner list, as far as he was concerned. Therefore the pattern is simply that if Paul could be saved, so could anyone.

You did quote a good verse in Rom 2:12 , so will say it is the GOSPEL OF NO LAW !!

Looks like you are a proponent of at least 2 gospels , is what I see !!

Gospel means "a news that is too good to be true, but it is true". People judged by conscience have no news.

Gen 4:4 does not mention the NEW COVENANT and since you mentioned it , How can anyone be saved under that Covenant and explain how salvation is sure !!

I didn't mention that verse.

My fingers are very numb and am having trouble !!

I could say the same about your theological understanding.

DAN P

"Thou shalt not kill" ring any bells?

The pattern in the verse you quoted is simply that Paul was the chief of sinners. As bad as sinners are ever going to be, Paul saw himself as the worst. Paul comes first in the sinner list, as far as he was concerned. Therefore the pattern is simply that if Paul could be saved, so could anyone.

Gospel means "a news that is too good to be true, but it is true". People judged by conscience have no news.

I didn't mention that verse.

I could say the same about your theological understanding.

Hi and under #2 what were the commandments //

You answered Thou shall not kill from the Mosiac Law BUT thete was no LAW then , so check again !!

You can answer what Rom 5:14 means or how a person was saved fro Adam to Moses ??

In 1 Tim 1:15 it reads , Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners , of whom I am FIRST / PROTOS !!

But my fingers are numb , but your post is not !!

dan p

Interplanner

Since the Bible looks like it has two programs--if you don't follow what the NT says about the OT--Chafer helped create 2P2P so that the Bible "made sense." all of them got the "twots" in the process, continually inventing two of everything mentioned in the NT, down to today when we have two Gospels in Gal 2, and therefore two gods in 2:8 (using the same grammatical clunkings), and now two Gentiles (one that's Jewish!) when translating 'Hellenistas' in Acts 8-12.

Right Divider

Body part
Since the Bible looks like it has two programs--if you don't follow what the NT says about the OT--Chafer helped create 2P2P so that the Bible "made sense." all of them got the "twots" in the process, continually inventing two of everything mentioned in the NT, down to today when we have two Gospels in Gal 2, and therefore two gods in 2:8 (using the same grammatical clunkings), and now two Gentiles (one that's Jewish!) when translating 'Hellenistas' in Acts 8-12.
Poor confused little IP.

SaulToPaul 2

Made up.

Interplanner

Your FALSE premises all lead you to immense confusion.

Like this: "what the NT says about the OT"

You are TOTALLY confused about what the NT is and therefore you are WRONG about what the OT means in God's plans.

Acts 13 says the promises to the fathers are completed in the resurrection. D'ism says most of the promises are not completed, and there is to be an actual redo. I'll go with acts 13.

Of course you can always re-dictate your undocumented belief; it's up to you. I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.